4

Mason's POV

I looked around. Knowing deep in side that I was looking for a particular face. Xandier's face. I knew he was somehwhere here. Probably mocking me right now. He was an old acquaintance that I never wanted to meet, especially with my mate being around. He was ruthless, if ruthless does even describe him, he was literally cold-blooded and malevolent, I still don't think that these words really define him. But we were similar in so many ways, but I had always consoled myself telling others he was worse.

Mind linking my Beta, Raver to come my way, he was here in a second.

"I need you to take Radina and Karisma to the pack house. They will be safe there. Xandier. Is here."

"Xandier is here?" I heard Rosa speak up, her voice in a high pitched tone, meaning she was nervous or excited, but the look in her face certainly substantiated that she was nervous.

"Rosa leave with them. I don't need any disruptions. "

"How am I to disrupt You?" she asked bewilderment plastered in her tone.

"Just leave please. " I begged her, which rarely happened.

Being the stubborn little sister that she had always been, she refused. And thats when I heard the voice that I had prohibited long time ago in my memory lane. Xandier's voice.

"Hello brother." his voice was still cold, he hadn't changed, not a single bit. He was still taller than me, shoulders broader than before, confirming that he had gained much more immodesty and his ego had been pampered and spoiled rotten.

"I refuse to be called that, especially by You." I truly tried acting like the Alpha I was, but I had always felt small when it came to Xandier, only he knew that.

"Still building your alpha attitude I see. You still don't scare me." he smirked then shivered a little.

"What do you want in my Territory?" I had to ask him, since we agreed that he would never set foot here after what he had done to Rosa.

"Thought I could pay my old family a visit."

He shrugged it off. "And that's  not how you treat a sibling is it now?"

As I was about to reply, we were both disturbed by a certain sound. A sound that brought rapture to my heart and changed the coldness in Xandier's eyes,I didnt like the look he had. And that sound had to be Karisma's heartbeat and sigh.

"Karisma you woke up. " Radina fell to her feet.

"Karisma is the name?." Xandier was right beside her kissing her palm and gaining a slight blush from my mate. I was beyond infuriated, but no one knew she was my Mate and I wouldn't risk letting Xandier find out.

"Hello Xandier. " that was Rosa's broken voice. Xandier seemed to have totally forgotten about her and I honestly think she should do the same.

Xandier seemed to be in a trance and he let out a chuckle and the words he spoke up made him gain gasps from all of us, except the two humans which were Radina and Karisma.

"Dear beloved. " Xandier spoke up.

~~

"Why didn't you inform us that she was your mate Alpha? " Mike spoke clearly irritated by my stupidity.

"I just didnt want to bring her into this life " I replied, honestly.

"Well now your in deep Shit I tell You." Raver spoke up.

"How is it possible, can't one person have one soul mate?" I was baffled.

"Well clearly not your mate. " Mike replied rather too bluntly and I growled.

"There will come a time where she will have to choose. " the voice wasn't from any of the guys that were in the room and I just knew it was FUCKING Xandier.

"What the fuck did you do to her?" I stood up ready to pounce and rip his throat apart.

"If you kill me, you both won't live in peace. She will always want her other Half" he laughed a little "Well in this case I guess it's quarter. " and a smirk was plastered on that evil, pale face.

"Why, why you out of all people? " I asked him.

"I don't know, but there will come a time where she has to choose and till then. I think you should let her know about this life. " Xandier spoke and I just had to agree.

~~

Karisma's POV

I was not in my bed from home, nor was I in that single, itchy bed from hostel. I was on a king sized bed that smelt of rich almonds and sweet honey. The comforter was silky and dark purple, with patterns of well crafted flowers, the pillow was hard in a fluffy way and the room was dark, but two people two people were breathing in this  room.

"I can feel that you are awake Karisma." it wasn't just any one, but it was Mason, second one was probably Raver, but I didn't want to open my eyes nor look at Mason.

"Hmn" thats all that escaped my lips.

"We need to tell you something. " this voice was new to my ears, but it sent chills down my spine, it was cold and raw and had authority in so many ways, it was triple the feeling i had with Mason and the voice seemed to have been in front of me.

Gradually I opened my eyes, curiosity driving me insane. And big brown eyes were staring at me, eyebrows well curved, lips well shaped and face well madez he was sexier than Mason, taller even. He was handsome, like reading my mind he shoved his fingers through his dirty Brown hair. And for a moment I choked from my saliva. He was magnificent.

"Hello." the guy with brown hair spoke up. His voice bringing double the effect to me.

I sat up and looked at both guys. Mason looked cold, but not the normal cold, he was sad, but still rigid. On the other side stood Mr:brown head. He was fine, he was pale and was just perfect. He was taller than Mason, way taller, his shoulders were broader and had a smirk on. Just looking his way I could smell his cologne, it was if something rich and creamy. I had never come across a such a scent. Finally I spoke up.

"Hi I'm Karisma."I said looking at Mr : brown head.

With a smirk he spoke up and I could see his perfect, white straight teeth. Lord he was perfect.

"Nice to finally meet you. But we have something important to tell you okay?"

I nodded my head and listened attentively.

I was waiting for, well perhaps, maybe you fractured your skull when you fell. No scratch that, you busted your appendix, how about that? Well what I hard made me laugh to a point where I thought I had really busted my appendix. What they said got tears streaming down my face like a waterfall.

"I'm a werewolf. "

"And I'm a vampire."

I laughed. This type of shit only appeared in Twilight, Wolf Blood, My babysitter Is A Vampire, Vampire Diaries and True Blood, not fucking South Africa. I looked at them and they were dead serious. I stopped laughing, wiped my tears, looked from Xandier/vampire to Mason/Werewolf and then chuckled then looked at the door and sprinted all the way thru.

Thanking God, I was a sprinter I managed to go into the woods. And thanking my parents that they forced me to be a scout girl, I managed to go through the woods easily, but this weren't just ordinary woods, it was someone's territory, Mason's territory. And thats when I realized that I was being chased by wolves, then I remembered that white wolf and I ran faster till I was at the boarding's gate then I remembered why I didn't sprint anymore. I have asthma. And with that being acknowledged, I collapsed.