Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Pipers POV

I woke up this morning and felt nauseous but didn't puke. I figured it was something I ate bothered my stomach. I went to Annabeth's room to find her in a similar state but throwing up into her garbage can.

"C'mon Annabeth let's get you to a proper toilet." I told her.

After 5 minutes she stopped puking but we stayed there just in case.

"Ugh," she grunted. "My stomach."

"I know mine kills too."

"P-Percy?" She asked. I figured it meant get Percy.

"Yes I will I'll be right back."

I ran into his room attempting to wake him up.

"percy. Percy. PERCY!" I screamed but still he slept. I saw a glass of water so I dumped it on his head.

"ARGH!" He yelled and swung his sword at me, seriously? He sleeps with the thing?

"Easy there Perce!"

"WHAT THE HADES WAS THAT FOR!" He yelled.

"I thought you might've wanted to wake up and comfort your GIRLFRIEND WHILE SHES PUKING HER GUTS OUT!"'

At that he jumped up and ran to the bathroom to find Annabeth puking once again.

"It's okay Annie I'm right here." He said while rubbing her back.

__________________

Once everyone left for school it was just me and Percy and poor Annabeth. All the sudden I realized something and Percy looked at me like I had two heads.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I-I'll be right back." And I ran out the door grabbing my wallet on the way.

I ran to the camp store praying they had what I was looking for. I found them, Pregnancy tests. Of course! Why else would Annabeth and I be nauseous? How could a daughter of Aphrodite be so blind? I threw two drachmas on the counter and ran back to the house.

"I'm back," I said out of breath holding a grocery bag. "Annabeth, sweetie how are you feeling?"

"Not good." She mumbled.

"I-I want you to t-try this." I went into the bathroom with the bag and closed the door locking Percy out.

"Hey! What are you doing to her!" Percy asked.

"Don't worry it's nothing!" I responded. I quickly opened the box and told Annabeth my theory. She turned ghostly white but understood. We quickly ran the test and waited for the results. A couple minutes later they came back positive, for both of us.

__________________

Authors Note

Sorry! Not much of an update just chapter 14 in Pipers POV. Next chapter is going to be long!

Xoxo,

Key💙