•Little Creatures Can Be Wild Too•

„JOEY,I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE BUT GO BACK TO HOTEL YOU ASSHOLE," I yelled into phone to left a voice record for Joey. We were in the club with guys and after 3 hours when we were little drunk,we wanted to get back to hotel. I called all guys except Joey. He didn't pick it up. We lost him in the fucking club. We were trying to find him or call him. But he was nowhere. We got back to hotel with little hopes,that Joey will come back.
I'm scared,because Joey is my best friend,my bandmate and person that I need in my life.

I heard knock on the doors. My heart started to beat faster. I ran to doors. „JOEY,WHERE WERE YOU?" I yelled after I saw little creature standing between doors. He looked really drunk. He had to drink it more than we all done. He sat on a couch that was in the corner of the room. I sat next to him and hold his hand.
„You scared shit out of me. Where were you? I was so scared. I'm happy that you're here and you're okay," I hugged him tight. He hugged me back and started to speak.
„I-I met some guys and t-then start drinking with them. I had like 3 beers, 10 shots of vodka and other shits they had," he said with very weird tone. I knew that this situation isn't good. When Joey's drunk,he start to do some weird shits. Last time he was drunk,he was flirting with Eric and then with Ben. It was strange.
„Wednesday?"he whispered,„do you love me like I do you?"
My breath stopped after he said that. Did I heard good?
„Can I...kiss you?" he said and look into my eyes. I didn't know what I was doing but I grabbed him by his neck and kissed him. He still tasted like alcohol that he had drinking.
We were kissing for a while and then he lied down on a couch and I lied down on him. I grabbed him by his hips. He started being wild. He started kissing harder. He punched me with his crotch into mine. I could felt that he was hard. His lips tasted like alcohol. But they were still soft and sweet. He grabbed me by my neck. His kisses felt sweet. But he's still my best friend and I'm not gay. He pulled away and started kissing my neck. I moaned and he sucked my skin even more.
„Joey" I moaned his name. He likes it,and started biting my neck. After few minutes he pulled out my shirt. He started to suck on my skin and a nipples. It felt so good. I moaned more and louder. His sucks left a little bruises on my skin. It looks awesome. I was still groaning. It felt so good but I had to stop it. He began to untie my jeans,and that's the moment I realise what I was doing. I grabbed his hand.
"It's enough Joey. You're drunk,and I don't want you to think about something that will be between us. We're just friends. If something will happen,you will regret it. I'm sorry. I like you as a best friend," I put on my shirt. He looked very disappointed.
„Can I kiss you for the last time?" He asked me. I nodded and kissed him. I will never feel this lips on mine again.

Joey finally fell asleep. I will probably think about this night forever. We are just friends...even when I love him.