• Secret •

It was a beautiful day. Nothing happened today,nothing bad as unusual. I was sitting and looking out of the window. I disappeared with my thoughts in other planet. The skys were beautiful colorful. I heard that on my phone came a message.
„Come to me tonight,I have something to show you," Wednesday texted me. I answered that I will come. Outside was still visible so I went out now. Air was cold but  pleasant at the same time. I went to Wednesday's house.
„Hi," I said when he opened the doors.
„Hey," he smiled and let me go in
„What do tou want to show me?" I asked and went to his room. His rooms was full black with posters on walls. Candles were on every step. Some of the were lighted.
„It must be night if you want to see it, so we will just wait. I didn't expect you to come sooner," he said and lay down on the bed.
„I was boored.''
„It's 7PM. Around 8-9 AM we can go," he said.
„Where are we going?" I asked incomprehensibly.
„You will see," he smiled.
We were just sitting,talking about something.Then I looked at his guitar that was in the corner of the room.
„Can I?" I asked and showed on the guitar. Wednesday nodded. I picked up the guitar and sat on side of bed. I started to play some soft tone.
„Don't be such a pussy. It doesn't bite," he sat up and grabbed the guitar. He started to play something loudly. It sounds like  'Raining Blood' by Slayer. I smiled when he started to sing invent his own words of the song. I lost in my thoughts,but I was still smiling.
„What are you thinking about?" he asked and wake me up from my world.
„Nothing,just thinking about your song."
„Was it good?" his lips had wide smile.
„Good? It was awesome," I laughed and grabbed the guitar from Wednesday.
„Now watch and learn," I started to play 'I Am The Black Wizards' by Emperor. I was playing it more than a minute. I looked at Wednesday. He had his legs at his chest,and his head was on his knee. He looked very sad at this time.
„What's wrong?" I stopped play and looked at him.
„Nothing," he answered and looked on the clocks, „it's time to go."
We go out of Wednesday's house.It was night. The sky were black now,and the yellow stars were everywhere.
We came to a ladder that was on the house. I climbed up and sat on the ground. Wed sat next to me. The starts were shining. Everywhere were darkness,only some of the street lamp were lighting,but it was just a little light.
„What did you wanted to show me?" I asked and keep my eyes on the sky.
„Actually,I want to say you something," he looked at me but I was still looking at the stars.
„I'm listening," I said.
„Please,look at me," he whispered. I turn my head on him. He grabbed me by my hand.
„Joey,we know each other so long. When I first met you I thought ' Wow,he's awesome guy'. And with time I started to get to know you more and more. And I started to feel something to you. I'm thinking about you every day and every night. Joey,I think I love you," he's eyes were red. My heart stoped. We were always just a good friends. Yes,sometimes it looked like we are together but no. We were just a friends. I don't know if I love him back. I'm very afraid of love, I can't control my feelings and I don't even know when I love somebody.
I looked deep into his eyes. He still wasn't smiling.
„Why aren't you smiling?" I asked.
„I don't know, it's just me. Now you know my secret that I'm hiding from you like 2 years. And there's another secret. When I'm with you,I'm feeling like a human,not like a monster. I'm always smiling when I'm with you,I'm just happy. Only you can bring smile on my lips," he said and tear fell down his cheek.
„Maybe this will help you to smile," I leaned to him and kissed him. He kissed me back fast. My heart started to beat faster,and I started to sweat. I was never in love. I was too scared. But now I'm feeling free with Wednesday. But there was still little problem. Our band and family. They can't find out.
„This will be our little secret," Wednesday pulled out and hugged me. I hugged him even tight.

[ You looked at the skyes,and I looked at you]