• Sometimes Nightmares Are Real •

„Do you like smell of blood?" somebody asked me. I didn't see anything, just darkness. I was standing on a cold floor and my body was trembling. I was scared. My heart beat fast. I don't even know where I am.
„W-what?" I asked. I started to look around me. Nothing.
„Don't worry,everything will be okay," that voice started again. I started to be scared even more. My hands were cold.
I felt somebody's hand on my shoulder. I looked back and saw somebody standing behind me. Boy,probably at my age. He had dreadlocks and he was taller than me. He was wearing everything black, he had shirt with some logo but I couldn't see it.
„W-who are you?" I said with scared voice. He grabbed my wrists and pushed me against the wall
„W-what are you doing?" I asked and tried to push him off. He was stronger than me so I had no chance to escape.
He leaned to me and kissed me. It was very fast. He had soft lips. I didn't know what I were doing but I started to kiss him back. He let my wrists and put his hands on my hips. My cold hands started to worm but I was still scared. I felt something on my down lip, it hurts,then I felt something falling down my beard. It had good flavour. I pushed him off. I touched my lips and found out that I bleeds. He bite me. I looked at him. He had my blood on his mouth.
„You are fucking crazy!" I screamed. His eyes started to get red. He grabbed me by my neck. He leaned his mouth to my neck and bite me. He started to drink my blood. It hurts so much. I was screaming. My head hurts and I started to be weakened but I keep screaming.

„Joey? Joey wake up!" I heard somebody's voice. I panicked. I opened my eyes and sat down. I was in my room. I saw my mom standing next to my bed. It was just a nightmare. Just a fucking bad dream that I'm having every day.
„It's okay honey, you're okay. It was just a bad dream," she smiled and stroked my hair. I were just staring at my hands and tried to calm down. This is how I'm waking up everyday. Scared to the bone.
She left my room. I had to get ready to school. I stand up and came to my closet. As always I put on my black jeans with a black shirt. It was spring so I didn't need any hoodie. I put up my platform boots and do my make-up. I took my bag and went downstairs. I'm not eating breakfast,I don't have a time for it. So I go out of house. My school isn't far away.
I have one secret place behind my school where I come every morning to smoke. I went there today too.
I was walking around school when I saw somebody. Usually no one is here in the morning. I saw two boys,first boy was on the ground and second boy was on him. The second boy looked like boy from my nightmare Usually it's not here anybody at morning. He had dreadlocks,and he was fully in black clothes. The boy with dreadlocks smehed the second boy with a fist. The second boy had his face fully covered with blood. I could hear his sobs. I was just standing there and looking on them. I didn't know what to do. Boy that was on the ground looked at me. Then the second boy looked at me too. I stepped back a few steps and  then started to run. He had look like a serial killer. I started to run to into my school. I hoped that that boy didn't know who I am. He's probably from other class. I saw him for the first time.
I was thinking about him all day. What if he know who I am and he will beat the soul out of me? What if he will kill me?
I had this words in my head all day.
When my last lesson ended,I went to the restroom. I opened the door and smelled smell of the cigarettes. I started to look around who is smoking. I looked into one cabinet and saw that boy with dreadlocks from morning standing next to toilet with a cigarette in the right hand.
„You..." he said and came to me. I tried to run away but he was faster. He pushed me against the wall. I tried to push him off,but he was stronger than me. He throw away his cigarette and grabbed my wrists.
„You know who I am,right," he said and smiled. He looked like a psychopath that is happy that he is going to kill somebody. And that somebody is me. I nodded. I started to be scared,my body began to shake.
„P-please,don't beat me," I whispered. I tried to not cry. He laughed.
„I'm not going to hurt you. You're actually really cute. Little black cuttie," he whispered his last words.
„I think I like you," he smiled. My body freezed. I couldn't move or scream. I was in shock. Is he going to rape me?
„Do you like smell of blood?" he asked.
Wait...it's just like from my nightmare. That boy,that question,this situation. It's not good.
I was just staring at him. I didn't know how to answer.
„Don't worry, everything will be okay," he said and leaned to me. I felt his lips on mine. I knew what will come next but I enjoyed his sweet and soft lips. He grabbed my hips and pushed me with his crotch. I groaned. I knew that this will hurt but I didn't cared in that moment.
After few seconds happened what I said. He bait my down lip. I touched my lip. On my hand stayed my blood.
„Do you like it?" he asked and licked his lip from my blood. I looked at him with worried look.
„Oh come on,it's nothing. Oh god,your blood is so sweet," he said and touched my lip to get more. I was afraid what will come next. He grabbed me by my hand and pulled me to him.
„Will you be mine?" he said with sweet voice. He's really kinky. I think that he tasted blood from that boy from morning too.
„N-no!" I screamed and pushed him off,I ran out off the restroom. I thought that he will follow me but he didn't. I ran out of school and went to my house. This was weird. My nightmare was real. My lip stopped to bleed.
He was right, my blood do taste good.