7

The following day, Jisoo pushed through the doors of her school with a permanent smile on her face. She still couldn't believe yesterday even happened. After Jisoo had confessed her feelings and finally admitted her sexuality out loud, it felt like the weight on her chest had been lifted and thrown by a beautiful brown eyed girl.

Walking to her locker, she failed to notice the figure standing there waiting for her. Instead, ran into them head on, causing her to stumble backwards and fall onto the floor.

"Damn, Jisoo, I know I'm beautiful but you don't need to fall for me," Lisa chuckled, stretching her hand out for the brown eyed girl to grab and hoisting her back up on her feet.

"Sorry Limario, just a little distracted," Jisoo rubbed the back of her neck, embarrassed that she barreled into her best friend.

"Distracted by a certain cat eyed girl?" Lisa asked, wiggling her eyebrows playfully. Jisoo just laughed, shoving Lisa by the shoulder lightly.

Once their laughter died down, Jisoo sighed contently. "Yeah, yeah I am."

Lisa started laughing again, until she registered what Jisoo had said. Her eyes widened almost comically as she screamed, "EXCUSE ME?!" Jisoo couldn't help but laugh at her best friend as she continued yelling.

"OH SO THE SHIP CAN SAIL WITHOUT THE CAPTAIN NOW? I SEE HOW IT IS!" Lisa exclaimed with a snap of her fingers and a bob of her head.

"Lisa, shut the hell up," Jisoo shook her head at her best friend, smiling dumbly at the floor.

"Oh hell no, you gonna give me the deets right now honey," Lisa sassed. Jisoo waited for more salt to come spewing out of Lisa's mouth but heard nothing. Brown eyes looked up to see Lisa looking up and glaring at someone behind her. "If you ain't gonna tell me, I'll just make the second half of Jensoo tell me."

Jisoo turned around to see Jennie walking towards them, and just the sight of the younger girl almost knocked the wind out of Jisoo. Not because she dressed up extra special or anything, but because the smile on her face was so beautiful and she was so beautiful that Jisoo couldn't believe she ever thought she didn't have feelings for the girl before.

"I swear to god if you don't-"

Whatever threat Lisa was going to say died on her lips as she watched Jennie walk straight up to Jisoo and plant one kiss right on the brown eyed girl's lips, their eyes closing as they kissed each other contently. Lisa could literally only stare as her beautiful ship set sails on the seas of love.

As they pulled away, Lisa pretended to wipe tears from her eyes. "My heart," she whispered, pretending to get choked up.

"Oh shut the fuck up, Manoban," Jennie sassed, making Jisoo laugh into her girlfriend's neck.

"I can't just shut up when you two look so damn cute together!" Lisa exclaimed, the three of them laughing together.

"Hey what's going o- oh shit Jensoo, what up!" Chaeng yelled as she walked up to the giggling trio. Jisoo blushed as she waved to Chaeng, still leaning into Jennie.

"Isn't my ship so beautiful?" Lisa choked up again.

"Eh, I saw them last month, they're okay," Chaeng joked, shrugging.

"EXCUSE ME?!"

"I better go before she gets riled up again. I'll see you at lunch babe?" Jennie spoke over Lisa, addressing Jisoo with a smile.

"That's probably a good idea, and yeah I'll see you then," Jisoo blushed at the term of endearment but she didn't mind it all.

"Alright I'll see you later," and with that Jennie gently kissed Jisoo before sauntering off towards her class.