chapter 5

It has been three days since we came here...This place is a complete package of nature's beauty, it is surrounded by green agriculture land and running water and natural forests...it is indeed a beautiful and peaceful place for those who are residing in cities. Me and Deeps were wandering and exploring this place's beauty all these days.

No one brought HIS topic after the conversation in my home. I will talk with my parents everyday and talk about everything but neither my marriage nor him.

Well...I think it's good for everyone....

As always...thinking about him I forgot my surrounding,which is happening often nowadays and as usual Deeps made me come to the present by hitting me with something and this time it's a hair dryer.

"Ouch..."I yelped in pain and scratched my head where she hit me.

"What the hell were you thinking Kayal???"she asked with a raised voice.I can say that she is angry...well who wouldn't if they had a friend who always zone out without minding the surrounding.

"Sorry..."I said sheepishly.

"To hell with your sorry....look what you have done with my hair, idiot..."she is now literally shouting.

"Omg..."it's me who is shouting now.Yes I was doing Deeps hair as it is Ash's engagement today...but I zoned out and now the result is....hillarious,I nearly burned her hair...it is like she has to start from first to re do her hair...but the time is very less.

I was controlling my laughter...cuz I know that if I dare to laugh at her now, then I will be officially dead.

"Sorry....Deeps...I will help you in removing your hair"and reached out for her to help but stopped when she raised her hand asking me to stop.

Man.... she is super angry

"No need for that...keep a mile distance from me till I do my hair"she warned me and turned to the mirror.

It is my cue to get out of the room, so I ran out from there and once I know that I am at some safe distance from her,I bursted into fits of laughter...if anyone saw me right now, they will surely think that I have some mental illness.

Once I am done laughing,I wiped my eyes which is filled with tears from all these laughings....I turned around to go and bumped into someone.

"Can you please stop being so clumpsy"I heard someone's demanding voice.

I lifted my face to see a familiar face...but not remembering who he is I remained silent and then I remembered his statement...

"Care to explain please..."I said folding my arms near my chest.

"You surely don't remember me...do you??"he asked wiggling his eyebrows.

I narrowed my eyes at him and keenly observed his face...and then it striked me,he is the same man whom I bumped on the day of Ash's wedding purchase.

what is he doing here??

"I am Raj's school mate"he said with a huge grin on his face.

"Did I ask it loudly..."

"Yup..."he nodded still smiling.

"Fine.."I said and took my next step on his right side which he blocked by stretching his hand.

"What do you want??"now I am angry.

"I think we should get introduced...because we are meeting often"he said with a smile.

"Sorry...that isn't necessary and don't worry this may be the last time we will be meeting."I immediately replied.

"Don't keep your hopes high..no one knows what the future holds for us..."he said with a smug look on his face.