chapter 32

"Wake up sleepyhead..."

"Ugh...go away"I pulled the duvet over me and covered my face.

"We will be late...."he whispered, maybe to himself.

"I think this will help...."his voice came from some distance away from me.

What is he going to do??

But I am too sleepy to see what he is planning.The clinging sound of the glasses reached my ears.

No...he will not do that...

Of course he will....

I will kill him if he did that...

Oh really??

Ugh....shut up and let me sleep...

Sure darling....but don't blame me later

"Brace yourself Ashwin..."now his voice is near by and I felt the bed side sank a little.

"Kayal,wake up...we will miss the sunrise"he shook my shoulder.My subconscious mind is screaming to respond him but the cold weather and the bed is compelling me to ignore him and continue my beautiful sleep.

"God,please help this poor soul...kayal don't kill me okay??"he whispered and that did it.I jerked from my sleep and sat on the bed.The tumbler on his hand froze where it was and he stared at me with wide eyes.

I glared at him and then my eyes travelled to his hand."you better say that you were not planning to do that??"I crossed my arms near my chest.He gulped and shook his head.

"Good...."I said and jumped from the bed and went to the bathroom.

I hoped inside the cab and rolled up the window.It's very cold outside.I am fully covered from top to bottom with warm clothes but yet the chillness is too much to bear atleast for me because he sat in the car without showing any discomfort.

I slowely moved to his side and stayed close to him.He turned to me and raised his one eyebrow.

I shrugged"Heat dynamics...."and grinned.He pressed his lips to control his smile.

"Sir,should I have to wait??..."the driver asked us.

"Yes,an hour maybe..."Ashwin said to the driver and dragged me.

"Marvelous...."My mouth hung open seeing the sensational beauty standing majestically in front of me.

"It is just....wow Ashwin...God,I am loving it...."I was blabbering something that even I don't understand half of my own jabbers.

"Woah...chill Kayal..."he patted my back coming closer.

"This is the Tiger hill....and the speciality of this hill is the sunrise.When the sun rises from behind this long stretched hills it showers it's colour on the snow white Kanchenjunga making it look like an orange gola ice..."he said licking his lips.

I laughed at his imagination.He pouted pushing his lower lip and he looked cute.I tip toed and kissed his pout.He stared at me with surprised eyes.I hid my face in his chest.He laughed and pulled me more into him.

We both stood like that and saw the sunrise.It was one of the best morning in my whole life.He looked down to reach my eyes and at the same time I lifted my face to see him.He smiled my favourite smile and leaned downward making my heart flutter in excitement.

His breathe is now fanning on my ears and I closed my eyes automatically.

"Do you want gola??"his question made me open my eyes in a swift motion.