4

"You have a stain on your uniform." Woojin stared displeased at Jisung's blue uniform jacket.
"Oops." Jisung looked down at the white stain on his collar. Trying to rub away the stain with his finger, he quickly realized that it was a lost cause. Cum is apparently harder to remove than he thought.
"What is it?" Seungmin stretched his hand out to help, but Jisung quickly slapped it away.
"Uhm... ice cream?" Jisung's answer sounded more like a question.
"It's November, it's literally reported to be snow on Friday." Chan looked at him suspiciously.
"And you're lactose intolerant." Woojin added on.
"So what? If i wanna get diarrhea and frostbite, so be it! Mind your own business!" Jisung defended.
"Jeez. We just asked what the white stain on your... oh... Ew! Jisung that's disgusting!" Changbin finally caught on. Jisung let out a nervous laugh before turning away.

"Why? What is it? Isn't it just ice cream?" Jeongin asked innocently.
"Adult ice cream." Changbin fake gagged. And it looked like all the others finally understood what it was. (except Jeongin, KEEP THE CHILD INNOCENT) 
"What!? Nooo, you're too young!" Chan cried out.
"Wait, who did you suck off?" Seungmin asked while putting his hands over Jeongin's ears, he was apparently the only one that didn't find it to be the most disgusting thing ever.
"That's none of your business." Jisung answered.
"That's all of our's business, that means someone at this school is crazy enough to let you suck them off." Chan looked Jisung straight in the eyes.
"I wont tell you. I need to get this ice cream stain away before class start." Jisung sent a obviously fake smile to the others, before walking to the bathroom.

The bathroom was always too bright in Jisung's opinion. Bright and Cold. And not to mention, dirty. There was writings all over the stalls, and it smelled like vomit and cat-food. Most guys avoided going to the bathroom, the horrible smell and weird atmosphere between anyone you met in there made it the ultimate form of uncomfortable. The guys had also concluded that the girls bathroom had to bee the opposite, they always wanted to go in there together, and the bathroom selfie game was strong.
"Hi Jisung." A deep voice made Jisung jump slightly.
"Oh, hi Felix." Jisung answered once he saw who entered the bathroom.
"Minho wanted me to tell you to come here in third period. He needs to talk to you about some tutoring stuff, right?" Felix smiled. His dark voice totally contradicted his cute and smiling face.
"Oh... Yeah that's right. I'll come." Jisung smiled, before going back to frantically trying to wipe the stain away.

***EXPLICIT STUFF AHEAD***

"Class is starting. Come on." Woojin said to the group.
"I'm going to the bathroom." Jisung was fidgeting with his sleeves as he talked. The others nodded, and they went their separate ways.

"You're early." Minho's voice made shivers appear all over Jisung's body.
"You're earlier." Jisung looked at the older male. He was beautiful, as always, but there was something different in his eyes that made him a thousand times more attractive.
"Touché" Minho smirked, before walking up to Jisung.
"Why did you want to meet me?" Jisung looked down at his feet. The tiles he was standing on were cracked, and his black shoes contrasted them perfectly.
"I think you know why." Minho's voice was low, and he was now standing right in front of the younger. Minho lifted Jisung's face up with his thumb and index finger, before crashing his lips onto the younger's.

Minho's lips were soft, and his mouth tasted of citrus. Jisung had no idea if he was doing anything wrong or right, but at the same time, he knew Minho didn't care. Minho licked Jisung's under lip, asking him for entrance. The ebony haired boy quickly gave in, opening his mouth to let him enter.
Their tongues fought for dominance, and not surprisingly, Minho won. Jisung let him explore his mouth, not fighting back a single bit. And he let his hands brush through Minho's bronzed smooth hair.
Pulling back for air, the two males were smiling immensely.
 "You're a better kisser than i thought you would be." Minho let his forehead rest against Jisung's.
"But you didn't ask me in here just for making out, did you?" Jisung wanted more. 
And more he got.

The next chapter is going to be only smut.

BTW: i was watching the cheer guide to I AM YOU, and i suddenly saw Minho in a whole other light... I've always thought he's one of the prettiest in Skiz, but damn. Something in my mind changed, and now he looks 100000 times better! it's a struggle tbh.