15

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" Chan's voice made Jisung get a instant headache.
"Oh my gosh. Chill." Jisung groaned, before laying his head down on the desk. His whole body was aching. Especially his nether regions *Cough*. He was wearing a thick scarf also, not wanting anybody to see the burgundy marks Minho had left on his fairly pale skin.
"Oh you are not pulling that card right now! You're dating Lee Minho, and you ditched school yesterday!" Woojin butted in.
"It's not that big of a deal... I'm just living a little." Jisung muttered.
"You're not living. You're getting yourself killed man." Changbin laughed, he was apparently the only one that didn't think this was the fucking scandal of the century.
"I have to side with Chan here, what the fuck are you thinking with man?" Seungmin asked aggravated.
"My dick. And, he's seriously the most amazing human ever." Jisung looked up at the group surrounding him, smiling like a idiot.
"Lee Minho, the most amazing human ever? Are you on drugs?" Jeongin asked worriedly.
"WHAT?!" That pulled Jisung out of his trance.
"He doesn't take drugs Jeongin!" Woojin scolded.
"I was just wondering... why are you wearing a scarf by the way?" The youngest mumbled.
"Oh, it's a- uh..." Jisung stuttered.

"Cause of me." Minho walked came up behind them smirking.
"You're not helping." Jisung whined, but still got up and kissed the older.
"It's still like twenty minutes until class starts, come here." Minho took Jisung's hand, and started to drag him out of the classroom.
"Oh, and by the way, Changbin. Felix wants to talk to you!" Minho smiled before he and Jisung disappeared out the door.

"What was that?" Jisung asked once it was just them walking down the hall.
"I think Felix has a crush on Changbin, and it would be really dope if they also fucked." Minho giggled.
"Wait, is Felix gay?" Jisung stopped, and looked up at his dark haired boyfriend.
"Bi i think, but don't tell anyone that." Minho answered.
"Really... that's... something?" Jisung laughed.
"Why? Are you planning on replacing me?" Minho joked.
"What if i was? What would you do?" Jisung joked back.
"Just snatch his wig and hide his yeezys." Minho answered blankly.
"That's literally the most evil thing I've ever heard anyone ever say." Jisung huffed.

"Not gonna work man, I have Double Knots On My Yeezys." Felix and Hyunjin suddenly popped up behind them.
"Why you wearing a scarf inside, and you're limping... ohhhhhh. That's fucking disgusting!" Hyunjin fake gagged.
"Why? What is?" Felix asked confused.
"Bruh, they did the devils tango." Hyunjin looked at his best friend disappointed.
"Ewwwww." Felix wrinkled his nose.
"It's ok to be jealous, just be it somewhere else. I wanna be alone with my boyfriend." Minho shooed the two away.
"Where do you want us to go then?" Felix asked judgmentally.
"You know what, i think Changbin was looking for you. And Hyunjin, you can probably just hang out with my friends." Jisung helped the older get them away.
"Really?! Ok!" Felix yelled, before dragging Hyunjin away.

"He's whipped." Jisung chukled.
"So are you." Minho slung his arm over the younger's shoulder.
"And you."

"Wow, look, Minho and Jisung are actually together!"
"No way! I though Minho just faked it!"
"Ew, so he's like, actually gay..."
"That's kinda like disgusting."