5

**SMUT CHAPTER**

Minho pressed Jisung up against the wall, their lips were still connected, and both of their eyes were closed. Jisung's fingers were tangled in Minho's hazel hair, and Minho was holding around Jisung's waist and neck. Jisung could feel Minho's dick already stiffening, pressing up against his thigh. Blushing the older unconnected their lips to say something. But before he could, Jisung took the word.
"Don't say anything, just let me." Jisung let his hand travel down to Minho's waist. The older nodded, and stepped back, letting Jisung go down on his knees in front of him. Even though it wasn't their first time doing it, there was a new suspense filling the air. Maybe it was the fact that anybody could walk in at anytime, or that they had just kissed each other for the first time. Anyways, something made it feel more intimate. And Jisung couldn't decide if he loved or hated it.

Jisung quickly but swiftly unbuckled Minho's belt, before unzipping his pants, and dragging them and his underwear down to his knees. Deciding that they didn't have any time to spear, Jisung took a hold of Minho's member almost immediately.
Jisung pumped the length up and down slowly, making soft groans escape Minho's lips. Jisung picked up the pace, making the older let out a small moan. Jisung took the sounds as a sign of enjoyment, and soon started to lick streaks up the older's now fully hard member, before putting the tip in his hot mouth. Minho let his hands rest on Jisung's head, letting his fingers tangle in the younger's black strands of hair.

Jisung let Minho's dick more and more into his mouth, and was soon bopping his head back and fourth at the end of his shaft. Minho tightened his grip around Jisung's hair, and let out loud moans.
"You're such a good boy." Minho groaned. Jisung hummed, tears in his eyes from the lack of oxygen, but didn't stop his head movements for a second.
"I'm gonna come." Minho moaned a little louder. His member inflated even more, and Jisung went even faster, knowing that he had to do so little to get the older over the edge.
"Can you swallow?" Minho's voice was shaking, and Jisung pulled away slowly. Opening his mouth wide, while still pumping Minho's dick at a fast pace.

Minho came in Jisung's mouth, and Jisung didn't let even a drop spill out. He swallowed everything, feeling the almost burning hot liquid run down his throat.