Chapter 4

Ben

'I cannot be betrayed, I cannot be beaten. I see his mind, his every intent. I see him turning the lightsaber to strike and he kills his true enemy.' Red flashes and Rey's eyes plead with me, but it is too late. The deed is done. I drop to my knees and cradle her limp body in my arms. 'Did you honestly believe you had extinguished the darkness that lives in your heart?' A malicious chuckling sounds in my ears. 'Pathetic child. And now, your bloodline continues.' My insides coiled in anger. 'You cannot protect her from me, I am the darkness that lurks in the shadows, the monsters under your bed. I am the nightmare that haunts your dreams, the voice in your head. She will be easier to turn, not even your pathetic Jedi can keep me from her. I will have what I am owed...'

"No!"

I shot up out of my sleep. It was the first night I had truly felt restless since spending every night with Rey. I looked to my left.

"Ben?" Rey was laying on her side facing me, her eyes were heavy with sleep, yet alert at the same time. "What is it?"

"Its nothing,"

Rey sat up, "You were shouting, please tell me."

It weighed on my mind, I knew all too well that this dream would cause Rey alarm, but the consequences of keeping it from her would be worse. Shifting the bed covers, I got up and off the bed and walked to the nursery for a moment. Deanna was sound asleep, no sign of darkness or malice signatures - she was safe.

I turned and walked back into our room and back to bed.

"Ben?" Rey asked again.

I stroked my knuckles against her cheek, "It was Snoke," I said with a heavy sigh.

"He threatened Deanna didn't he?"

I nodded gently and watched as Rey's eyes began to pool with tears. "I won't let him hurt her, I promise you."

"Don't make promises you can't keep," Rey whispered through a sob, "They never came for me and they promised."

"I am not your parents, Rey. I swear to you, I will die before I see anything happen to you or Deanna," I sealed the oath with a kiss, it was wet and salty from her tears but full of need and lost intimacy.

I pulled Rey onto my lap, allowing her legs to straddle either side of me. "Not now, Ben," Rey breathed into my mouth, her breath was hot.

I growled at my growing frustration, "Yes, now."

Rey

Ben was hard underneath me. I wanted so badly to give him what he needed - deep down I knew I needed this too. I kissed him back harder this time and rolled my hips, grinding down on him. He growled into my mouth.

"You know I can take whatever I want," Ben whispered mellifluously against my lips before assaulting my neck. I could feel the blood rising to the surface causing me to moan.

"Do it," I retorted placing the palm of my hand against his hardened length through his nightwear. I rubbed him and ground my hips into him more, feeling myself growing wetter with every movement.

"Fuck," Ben rolled me onto my back and ran his hand along my body, massaging my breast through my nightgown. "Fuck," he said again.

Ben started grinding his hips against mine, his frustration heightening mine. "Ben, please," I breathed into his mouth, "I, I need you, inside me."

"Good," he whispered close to my neck. Ben pulled up my nightgown exposing my flesh to the cool room - I shivered. "You cold?" Ben asked.

"Yes," I sighed heavily.

His eyes grew dark with hunger and lust, "I'll warm you up." Ben flipped me onto my stomach and pulled my hips against him. My chest rose and fell with the sudden exhilaration. I screamed at the feeling of Ben's hardness entering me quickly, I hadn't even heard him pull down his trousers. "Shh, Rey," Ben chastised me.

My hands fumbled for the bedcovers as Ben thrusted into me relentlessly. "Ben, oh, Ben,"

"Ah, Rey, fuck," Ben groaned. He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled my back against his sweat dripping chest. With one hand pinching my hip and holding me tightly, Ben placed the other on my swollen breast, massaging it gently. The sensation felt more painful than pleasurable, I assumed it was due to feeding Deanna.

I could feel myself tighten around him, climaxing before Ben had even finished - I cried out, muffling the sound with the bed covers that I was still clutching onto tightly.

Loud shrieks and cries sounded from the nursery all of a sudden. "You have got to be kidding me," Ben growled pulling out.

"I'll go check on her," I told him, grabbing my nightgown and chucking it over my head, "You better finish what you started when I come back, Ben Solo.

Ben grinned at me and ran a hand through his hair as he laid against the headboard, "Don't I always?"

Deanna's cries grew louder as I strolled into the nursery adjoining our bedroom. I could see her tiny form flailing about, all arms and legs. "Oooo, what's the matter, Teedo?" I asked knowing she couldn't answer me yet. "Are you hungry?" I cooed, picking her up, "Daddy's hungry too, Sweetie."

"Did you just call me 'daddy'?" Ben shouted from our room.

I laughed quietly to Deanna, sitting down on the rocking chair and pulling my nightgown down enough for her to suckle. Her cries quickly subsided when her tiny mouth found my breast. I still couldn't quite get used to the sensation of her suckling me there - it felt like Ben taking them in his mouth but not in a pleasurable way.

"Is Deanna okay?" I looked up to see Venus stood in the doorway that led out to the corridor and to her room opposite.

She came in the room all the way rubbing her eyes when I nodded my head. "Did she wake you?"

"Yes, but I wasn't sleeping at the same time," Venus yawned.

I outstretched my hand to her, "Nightmare again?"

She nodded as she took my hand in her small one. "Will you read me a story please, Mama?"

"Of course," I told her. Venus went and laid on the small couch we had in the nursery, pulling a blanket up to her. "Once upon a time, in a galaxy far far away, there was a young woman and a handsome Jedi. They fell in love and married in secret, for it was forbidden for a Jedi to marry. Their love stood for everything good in the galaxy, it was so strong that together, they were able to help end the three year Clone War. But that was the beginning of the end for them,"

"Why?" Venus asked sleepily.

I chuckled having had Ben tell me the story many a time. "On the young Jedi's return to their home, the young wife told him she was going to have a baby. The couple were overwhelmed with happiness and planned to leave their home on Coruscant and everything there, to raise their little family. Sadly, it was not to be, for the young Jedi started having visions of his wife dying in childbirth. So horrifying were the visions that the young Jedi opened his heart up to darkness and allowed himself to be manipulated by an evil lord. The young Jedi turned against his faith and his brothers, even his young wife - she could not be saved. But from their love, was born two babies, a girl and a boy. The twins would be the saviours of the Galaxy and rid it of darkness for good."

My eyes looked down at Deanna who had stopped suckling a while back and was fast asleep. I then turned my attention to Venus who too, was asleep. I sighed and stood, tiptoeing quietly to Deanna's cot, placing her down and covering her up. Turning back, I looked again at Venus sound asleep on the sofa. I picked her up and walked to her room placing her gently in her bed, covering her up too.