5. A boy

|edited|

Friday soon arrived and Daisy was still deciding if she wanted to go to Calum's bands gig tonight or not. It was five thirty and Calum said to be there at eight o'clock.

She told Calum she was going, so she should keep her word and go.

She got up from her bead and plugged in her hair curling wand and walked to her closet and looked for something to wear.

She picked out a plain white dress, it had short sleeves and flared out at her waist, and ended just above her mid thigh. She slipped it on and pulled out her plain black flats. She slipped them on and looked in the mirror. She smiled and nodded, approving her outfit. She slid of her dress and shoes and nicely placed them on her bed.

She put on her robe and walked over to her jewelry shelf, she picked out a blue and gold necklace and placed it on her dress.

She walked over to her desk and begin to curl her hair into loose beach waves. She pinned up her bangs with a bobby pin. She decided to put on a very thin layer of liquid eyeliner and a little bit of light eyeshadow, topping it off with a layer of mascara and a coat of pink lip gloss.

She put on her dress and flats, and checked her phone. It was 7 o'clock. Calum had texted her the address of the small pub they were performing at. She left at 7:30 and decided to have her dad drop her off.

****

Calum was nervous about performing tonight. He was always nervous, but tonight was different, he knew that Daisy was gonna be in the crowd watching. what he messes up his solos? Or gets off beat? he thought.

Ashton noticed how nervous he was.

"Cal! loosen up." He bellowed and placed his hand on Calum's shoulder. "You look more nervous than usual. what's up?" he asks.

"nothing's wrong." Calum responded quickly, Ashton just shook his head and sighed. "Just the usually before show nerves."

"Sure." ashton muttered before walking away.

They were all in the small dressing room back stage preparing for the show. Everyone was excited, but Calum he was still super nervous.

"We go on in five." Luke jumped up, while tuning his guitar.

"Oh god..." Calum breathed, droplets of sweat forming on his forehead.

Daisy was sitting in a table near the side of the pub, she was drinking a sprite. She pulled out her phone and looked at the time.

'7:55'

A small crowd of people were standing up by the stage waiting for 5 seconds of summer to begin the show. The lights began to drop as four boys ran onto the stage.

"Hello!" a blonde boy cheered into the microphone. "I'm Luke!"

"Hey I'm Michael." a boy with colorful hair followed.

"Hey what's up I'm ashton."

"And I'm Calum." Calum sounded nervous, Daisy watched as he looked though the crowd until his eyes landed on her. She waved and he waved back.

"And we're 5 seconds of summer!" Michael cheered.

"1, 2, 3!" ashton counted and they all began to play their drums and guitars... and bass.

Daisy tapped her foot to the beat of the music and smiled, they weren't that bad. She was actually enjoying it.

Calum's heart was beating so fast, he was sure that even the people in the crowd could hear. He remembered what Ashton said and he tried to loosen up.