Part 3

Time jump to current day (11-3-18)
Finn POV
The last 20 something days have been pretty good, me and Alexa have definitely had our moments and my friends Seth and Dean are in the same situation as I am with their mmc partners Toni and Tessa. It's weird for Seth, Dean, and I because we're not dating our partners but we are hooking up. And of course Johnny is already dating Candice so he gets to brag about that. However the Mixed Match challenge is starting in like a week so I'll have plenty of time with Alexa. "Hey Finn what's up?" Seth said as him and Dean joined me and Johnny at our table at catering. Roman is usually with us but he decided to skip catering since he already ate. (Get well soon Roman) "How's it been?" I asked Seth. "It's been good, except I have no clue what's going on with Toni and me" he said. "Same with me and Tessa" Dean said. "Well I think I may have an idea to help our problems." I said. "What's that?" They replied. "Well what if we each propose an idea to our mmc partners where the next time we would hook up whoever cums first has to be the other person's sex slave and hook up whenever the winner wants tell the mmc is over." I said. "I'm down" Dean said. While Seth and Johnny nodded. "Sounds like a plan" they said. "Alright who goes first?" I asked. We all decided to just do it at the same time.
Dean POV
After Finn came up with that idea, I started looking around the corners for Tessa. Eventually I found her talking to Toni. "Hey can I talk to you for a second?" I asked her. "Sure" she said as Toni left knowing it was her time to leave. "How about you meet me at my hotel room tonight?" I asked with a smirk. "Sounds great" She replied.
Time skip to later that night
I heard a knock at the door and when I opened it Tessa was standing there. "What's up?" She said. "I have an idea where we have a little fun right now and whoever cums first has to be the other person's sex slave tell the mmc is over." I said. "Interesting.... I'm in" "Oh and prepare to lose." She said with a smirk.
Tessa POV
I was pretty confident I could beat Dean. Even though he did have a pretty big cock I should be able to make him cum before I do. However, before I knew it he threw me against the bed and slammed into me. "Oh my god" I said as he continued to pound me like an animal. We were only like 2 minutes in and I already felt like I was about to cum. "I was a moaning mess for the next five minutes as I tried to contain myself but I eventually gave in and came. "You know what that means" he said smirking. "Yeah whatever" I said. He then smacked my ass and I gave him a blowjob tell he came as well then we went to sleep.
Finn POV
"So how did we do last night fellas?" I asked. "Well I easily won the challenge" Seth said with a smirk. "Same" Johnny and Dean said in unison. "How about you?" Johnny asked. "I won too" I said. "Alright looks like we dominated" Seth said.
Toni POV
"Just got news from Hunter that I'll be challenging for the raw women's title!" Alexa said. "That's great!" Candice, Tessa, and I say in unison. "But wait, there's even more good news" she says excitedly. "What?" I ask. "Your going to challenge for the Smackdown women's title!" She says pointing to me. "And you guys will challenge for the brand new women's tag titles!" She said pointing to Tessa and Candice. We all started celebrating crazily. "Wait when is this all gonna happen?" I asked Alexa. "The ppv after Survivor Series cause at survivor series its us and Carmella vs the four horse women and Nikki Bella." We then continued to celebrate like maniacs.