Part 7

The next day at the hotel where all the wrestlers are staying
Scarlett POV
As I was walking down the long hotel hallway I noticed Roman walking by and I seductively winked at him. He winked back and I finally made it to Toni's hotel room. Once I knocked Toni soon let me come in and I saw Alexa, Candice, and Tessa hanging out on the couch. "What's up" Toni said. "Well since all the guys are having a guy's night, why don't we have a girl's night and go out to the club?" I said. The rest of the group nodded and we got ready and went to a nearby club. The rest of that night however, was still a big blur.
Third Person POV
Throughout the night at the club the group of girls all got wildly drunk and a little horny as well. Fortunately for them, the club was within walking distance of the hotel and they walked back to Toni's room. "Soooo whhaat dooo you guyss waant to do now?" Scarlett drunkly asked. "I don't knnow alll thhe guuys are out and I'm quite excited attt the moment" Alexa said with a smile. K you guys get the picture there drunk so whatever they say just imagine it's in like a drunk voice or something idk "Well why don't we entertain ourselves or maybe even each other" Scarlett suggested with a smirk. Toni then gasped and said, "Guys I got the best idea let's have a wrestling tournament but to win you got to make your opponent cum." "Well ok but there's 5 of us" Candice said. "Ummm let's do me vs Candice and Scarlett vs Alexa vs Tessa" Toni said. The rest were to drunk to disagree and the tournament started. As Alexa, Tessa, and Scarlett climbed onto the bed, naked I should add, ready to fight for dominance, Toni and Candice cheered them on. Right off the bat Scarlett and Alexa nodded at each other in agreement to take out Tessa, their biggest threat, out first. Alexa started to grapple with Tessa but was no match for her and was soon pinned to the bed. Tessa started to finger Alexa as Alexa let out soft moans before Tessa felt multiple fingers slide into her clit and gasped as Scarlett had taken advantage of the distraction. Scarlett added another finger and started to get to a more rapid pace as Alexa then started to make out with Tessa to try to get her to relax and stop fighting it. "Ahhhhh no stop it" Tessa hissed before Alexa planted another kiss onto her making her shut up. Before long Tessa gave in to the pleasure and all she could do was delay the inevitable and try not to cum. But Scarlett was beyond great at pleasing her partners and soon Tessa was squirting all over the sheets. "Tessa gasped as Scarlett laughed along with Toni and Candice. Alexa tried to take advantage of Scarlett being distracted by the eliminated Tessa, but Scarlett was prepared and countered Alexa's attempt to gain a dominant position. That's when Scarlett pinned down Alexa to the bed and smirked as she rubbed around Alexa's clit. She then quickly picked up her bag which was right next to the bed while continuing to please Alexa. Then the smoke show pulled out a long around, 10 inch dildo. Everyone in the room gasped except, for the smirking Scarlett. "Heeey that's not fair" Alexia said getting worried. "There's no rule against it" Scarlett said with an evil smirk. "Yeah I'll allow it" Toni said getting excited. Before Alexa could even think about trying to escape, the dildo was forced into her pussy. "Aaaahhhhh noooooo" she moaned as Scarlett planted a kiss onto her cheek. "Sorry baby, but I atleast need to make it to the next round" she seductively whispered in Alexa's ear. Before long Alexa became another victim to the smoke show and her unbelievable sex skills.
Next chapter which I'll try to get out soon will be Toni vs Candice then in the finals Scarlett vs either Toni or Candice, Merry Christmas or unless you don't celebrate Christmas then Happy Holidays, Bye! ❤️💕💕💕