Part 4

Alexa Bliss POV
During are survivor series match Carmella was the first to be eliminated by Becky, then I eliminated Nikki. Soon after I tapped out to Sasha and Tessa pinned Bayley. Then Candice pinned Sasha and Charlotte eliminate Candice. Toni then eliminated Charlotte then later Becky to get the win.
Toni POV (After the match backstage)
"Great match you guys!" Candice said as we all entered the backstage area. "Yeah, you guys wanna go celebrate?" Tess asked. "Soon, but I want to go watch Finn's match next so maybe later." Alexa said. We nodded and went our separate ways as Seth approached me from behind. "Hey, congrats on the win." He said smiling. "Thanks." "How about we have a little fun to celebrate" he said smirking. "What? Seth now is not the time for this" I said. "Come on, you know most people would love to be doing it with the intercontinental champion" he said. "Get over yourself" I said laughing and rolling my eyes. "Besides what about that challenge I won, remember that?" "Fine" I said dragging him to a private area. Once we got to a private area I dropped to my knees and pulled down his trunks. I started to slowly tease him before slowly sucking on his member. I continued to suck his cock when he pulled me off my knees, turned me around and bent me over. I started to laugh as he slammed into me. My moans kept getting louder as he started going faster. It felt amazing, I was trying not to show how much I enjoyed it cause his ego was big enough but I couldn't help myself. "Aaaaahhhhh Ssseeettthhh" I moaned as he laughed at me. After around 10 minutes I had already came twice and he was still going at the same pace. "How are you doing this? You're like a machine" I joke as he laughed at me again. Once I came again for the third time he pulled out and I dropped to my knees. I sucked his dick tell he finally came. "That's was fun" he said before we cleaned up and went back into the hallways.
Alexa Bliss POV (After Finn's match)
"You were so good out there!" I said as Finn was holding an ice pack to the back of his neck. "Thanks" he said smiling. "And since you did so well, I think you deserve something special" I said with a smirk pulling down his trunks revealing his size. "And I think you also deserve a little something special as he pulled down my trunks as well. He then quickly started pumping a finger in and out of me as my eyes grew wide and my moans filled the air. He then added another finger and another then he barely managed to fit in a fourth. My moans started to get louder and louder before he covered my mouth and went faster. Once he increased his pace I instantly came. Afterwards I dropped to my knees and slowly sucked his dick tell he eventually came as well. "That was great" I said with a smile breathing heavily. Soon after I ran into Candice, Toni, and Tessa talking to someone but I didn't know who. I decided to walk over and introduce myself. "Alexa!" Candice said. "This is our friend Scarlett Bordeaux from the independent scene" Candice said. "Hi I'm Alexa" I said putting my hand out. "Hi it's nice to meet you in person" she said smiling. "She's gonna be the newest addition to the women's division!" Toni added. "Oh cool! all five of us should definitely hang out sometime" I said. "Great! Sounds fun" Scarlett said.
A/N: So that wraps up this chapter if you don't know who Scarlett is here are some pics

She honestly makes me wanna go full 100% lesbian, what a fucking queen