Part 10

Raw before the Royal Rumble (Finn will be challenging Lesnar just like irl)
Tess POV
"There you are Tessa," Dean said relieved. "Hey, are you o-" before I could finish talking Dean pulled me into a kiss then lead me into an empty locker room. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Come on, let's have some fun before my match," he said. I nodded and smirked as I dropped to my knees and pulled down his jeans. "Mmm keep going," he said as I sucked his dick. Suddenly, he picks me up and bends me over a table. Before I could even say a word, he was already inside me. "Oh my god," I moaned as Dean started pounding me. "Dean I'm gonna cum oh my god ahhhhh." To my surprise Dean pulled out and smirked as he started to slowly entered his member into my ass. "What the hell?" "Relax it's gonna feel good once you get used to it," he reassured me. I started to moan more and more once I got used to it. That's when Dean started to finger my pussy at the same time and I squirted right away. "I'm getting close," he said groaning. I dropped to my knees as Dean was jacking off and he then came on my face. "That was good," Dean said panting. "Yeah," I replied. "Hey Tessa?" "Yeah" "What do you think of us being a couple?" He said nervously. "I'd like that," I said smiling.
Scarlett POV
"Hey are you ok Scarlett?" Toni asked waving a hand in front of my face. "Huh... yeah I'm fine," I said snapping back into reality. I had been daydreaming about Roman all day and I can't seem to get him out of my head. "I'm gonna go see if I can find uh... a bathroom," I said as an excuse to go look for Roman. "Oh ok?" She replied. After a few minutes of searching I finally found Roman walking down one of the hallways. "Hey tough guy, I need to talk to you for a second," I said calling him over. "Hey Scarlett, what do you need," he said. I pulled him closer and started grabbing his member. "I need you," I whispered into his ear. The truth is I'm a bit of a slut and I have slept with many men but rarely am I the one to instigate sex. I could feel Roman getting harder as he pulled me into a passionate kiss. He lead me into a empty room where we started to strip each other. Eventually we were both in our underwear and I was soaking wet. As I pulled his boxers off I smirked at his size. He was about 10 and a half inches which was bigger than I thought he was and I must say I was impressed but I have had bigger in the past. However all the guys with big cocks I have taken in the past either didn't last long or didn't know how to use them. Suddenly, Roman dropped me to my knees and pushed my head towards his cock. "Mmmmm you're good at this," he said as I sucked his dick. A few minutes later he came in my mouth and I swallowed. I was disappointed at first thinking it was over and I wouldn't get to have any fun but then Roman picked me up and took my bra off and started sucking on my boobs. "Aaaahhhh yeah," I moaned. "You sure you want to do this?" He said. "You can do whatever yogurt want to me, just dominate me," I said. Right after I said that he pushed me against the wall and making me bend over. He started playing with my ass and spanking me as he pulled my panties down. "Man, your really wet," he said as he slammed into me. "Oh my god," I said barely able to contain myself. He used that as motivation as he pounded and pounded before I felt close. "Oh my god aaaahhhhh, I'M CUMMING AHHHH," I squealed as I squirted all over Roman's cock. He spanked me again and to my surprise, he stuck his cock up my ass. "Oh my god Yes, Fuck!" I moaned. He started spanking me again and again and then stuck multiple fingers in my pussy. "Yes! Fuck me!" I said motivating him to go faster. "Scarlett I'm gonna cum soon," he groaned. "Just do it, don't fucking stop!" I said. He started getting sloppy as I squirted one more time and before long he came inside my ass. "Oh my god that was fantastic," I said excited. "Yeah let's do it again sometime, here's my phone number I'll see you around," he said getting dressed and leaving the room. I may have expected good sex out of him but not the best sex of my life.
The next chapter will be at the royal rumble either in a week or two