Part 6

Alexa POV
In the second week of the mmc Balor and I lost our match to Becky and Miz. I headed backstage after the match and saw Toni getting ready for her match. "Hey girl, sorry about the loss," she said. "It's fine it makes sense since he's a face and I'm a heel," I said. "Yeah I guess, anyway wish me luck bitch" she said playfully. "Bye bitch" I laughed. As I was heading to the women's Lockeroom to change I felt a hand grab my ass. I turned around to see the one and only Finn Balor. "Finn were in public" I whispered. "Oh come one no ones around, just real quick," he pleaded. "Uhhhh fine," I sighed. We then went to a nearby Lockeroom and locked the door. "The place is empty but let's be extra quiet to be on the safe side," he said as I nodded. He wasted no time after that and grabbed my ass again and covered my mouth before I could moan. "I've been wanting to fuck you in your wrestling gear again for a while now" he said smirking. I giggled as he took off his tights and slowly pulled down mine. "Someone's excited," he said acknowledging how wet I was. "Just hurry up" I replied. "Don't need to tell me twice," he said quickly sliding his big cock inside me. He started to go faster and faster which made it really hard to not yell let alone moan. "Ahhhh Finn I'm gonna cum" I said trying to be as quiet as possible. In a few seconds later I squirted all over the place and Finn laughed. He then pulled out and I got on my knees and began to suck his dick. "Aww Lexi I'm gonna cum" he said softly. I continued to suck his dick tell he shot a big load into my mouth which I swallowed. We both laughed and took a quick moment to catch our breath before going to change.

A\N: Sorry if it's short