Part 8

Right after the end of Part 7 (they are all still drunk) Third Person POV
"Alright let's do this!" Toni said stripping and getting prepared. Candice was already ready by the time Toni hopped onto the bed. "Alright...go!" Scarlett said as Alexa and Tessa sat beside her cheering on the two nude women in front of them. Toni and Candice started to fight for dominance but the smaller frame of Candice Lerner became her downfall as Toni was able to use her strength to pin Candice down. As Toni began to rub around Candice's clit, soft moans escaped Candice's lips. Unfortunately for Toni, Candice was able to break free and used her speed to dodge an attempt from Toni to pin her back down. She then laid on top of Toni as she immediately stuck two of her fingers into Toni's clit. "Aaaahhhh" Toni moaned trying to break free. The three girls watching were clapping and cheering and could tell Candice was about to win. That's when Toni suddenly rolled over and now was on top of Candice. Toni wasted no time sticking multiple fingers into Candice's pussy and before long Candice was the next one eliminated. Before Toni could celebrate however, Scarlett stepped up preparing for the finals of the tournament. This time it was Alexa who started up the match and when she did, Scarlett revealed a vibrator in her hand. "Hold on a second, how is the fair" Toni said. The other three girls watching all agreed that it was fine and off the distraction Scarlett took down Toni and put the vibrator to good use. "Just let go for me Toni" Scarlett whispered in her ear. "Ahhhh noooo" Toni managed to squeal out. As much as she didn't want to, the pleasure was to much and she came. Toni then rolled off the bed and noticed Alexa, Tessa, and Candice whispering to each other. That's when Alexa said, "Hey Toni, you thinking what I'm thinking?" Toni thought for a moment then smiled and nodded to Alexa. That's when all four women surrounded the confused Scarlett onto the bed. Alexa was the first to make a move as she started making out with Scarlett. Shortly after Toni and Tessa started pumping fingers in and out of Scarlett's pussy which made Scarlett's eyes go wide. Candice then soon joined in by placing a bunch of kisses all over Scarlett. "Oooohhhhhh I shouldn't get all the fun" she said breathing very heavily as she started fingering Candice and Alexa. That's when Toni and Tessa started to finger each other as well while still pleasing Scarlett. The whole room was filled with moans from all 5 girls. Before long they all came,leaving the room a mess, and passed out on the bed.
Happy holidays! 😊