Chapter 9

(3rd person POV)

The Gray and Levy ran back to guild but Natsu stayed behind 'I'm curious about that man she calls her husband' he said as he looked around Lucy and the twins papers "There is nothing here, where is their birth certificate?" He frantically searched the pile of paper and came across a orange folder "huh?" He opened it and many photographs fell out Natsu looked at the photographs "Lucy....You have changed" he looked at her photo he started to think that she looked more attractive but pushed that thought away 'I wonder if there is a picture of her husband' he picked the pile and looked through it again but found nothing but pictures of Lucy and a strange brunette (Maddy) and many pictures of the twins, Natsu sighed 'Guess I'll never know who that bastard who stole Luce away from me' he slammed his fist on the desk and left to the guild. "Natsu where were you? This is very important" Erza snapped "nowhere" he looked away "It's an order from master" "I know" "Your going to be in the offense group" "eh? Who is with me?" "Gray, Gajeel, Wendy and Mira" "What about you?" "Me, Juvia, Romeo and Jellal are in defense. The half of the rest of the guild are staying here and the other half is going to investigate" "I finally get to kick some butt" Gajeel fist pumps Gray 'I guess I'll have to face Lucy and ask her about why she left me' Natsu mind filled with angering question and he gritted his teeth.

(Lucy's POV)

The rest of my days I spent in the dungeon with Michelle, she didn't handle the situation well and I don't blame her "Here is your supper" a man said in a bland voice as he pushed a tray through the bars and I just stared at it 'At least they are giving us food' I sighed at the unappetizing meal. Several hours later the dark leader came to my cell "Hm she's still alive" I glare at him "Step 3 boys" the two other men unlocked the gate and dragged me up the stairs I struggle a bit and they tighten the grip "where are you taking me?" I question but receive no answer we arrive at a dark room with high ceiling and brick walls "chain her" "Yes sir" they grab me and chain me to the wall I pant as they lift the chains higher and then he says "you will rot in here, and no one will save you" "Why are you doing this?" "Revenge" he gives me a cold stare "What did I ever do to you?" "Not you, your father" "I'm not responsible for my fathers actions he's dead!" "So is my father!" I didn't have any words he continued "Our fathers were close together, one day your father had fired mine and left my family poor. After a typhoon hit our small wooden house he died along with my mother" "What does that have to do with me?" "I'm going to get revenge on Every single member of the Heartfillia family" he left 'Lune, Luna please be safe' I groan as tears fall down my face "If only I had my keys" I struggle but the chains were too short, I put my head down "this can't be my end......not now". I have lost track of time and I don't know how many days I stayed in there but I started to slowly lose hope and accept my faith "There are a bunch of intruders in the entrance!" I heard a couple men passing by the door 'Could it be?....' I couldn't hear what was happening but I heard faint voices "Where did you take her?" A voice said faraway "Don't let them get the prisoner!" Guards rushed in the dark room with their weapons ready "C'mon guys follow the men" I recognized Erza's voice 'they came for me...." A blast of fire came from the door and my heart stops 'those colorful flames.....Romeo' (you thought it was Natsu didn't you?) The men tumble backwards when I see 5 figures "Gray Gajeel Wendy Mira!" I shout as I see the outline of them but I couldn't see the last figure, Gray and Gajeel and Wendy started attacking the men "Are you okay Lucy-San?" Asks Wendy as she blasts sky dragon roar I nod and I feel the chains lowering "huh?" I feel a person behind me I look back and my eyes widen my heart drops "Na-Natsu" I feel tears stinging my eyes but he doesn't say anything nor looks at me he unlocks the chains and tells Wendy to get me somewhere safe "Natsu..." I whisper not moving from my place "Lucy-San we have to go somewhere safe" I froze in my spot as the sky Mage tugs helplessly on my arm as I watch Natsu take down the men with his dazzling flames "The prisoner escaped!" The men charged towards me "Lucy!" I heard Gray shout and everything goes black.

(3rd person POV)

One of the men had thrown a powerful magic at Lucy and naturally Natsu had jumped infront of Lucy but it missed him. Natsu watched in horror as the magic passed by his head and hit Lucy he stood there wide eyed as the blondes weak body fell to the floor "Lucy!" Gray screamed before blasting more men with ice Natsu's emotions boiled inside he'd gone mad by now "LUCY IS MY NAKAMA AND NOBODY TOUCHS MY FRIENDS!" He raged and blew fire all over the place and wiped out the men, Wendy kneeled by Lucy's limp body trying to heal her "It's-s not wor-king" she said teary eyed "the magic was too strong on her weak body" the rest were attacking the never ending army of men with all the power they had left 'I have lost something precious in my life and I find it again then you steal it away from me?'