Chapter 10

(3rd person POV)

The men's numbers decreased quickly as Natsu and the rests rage got them an advantage "Wendy your magic isn't enough" Erza and the other had caught up and Jellal nods "She needs to be hospitalized before it's late" Wendy looked at Jellal with wide fearing eyes "Fast!" Yelled Erza as a man charged at them and blocked his attack, Romeo and Wendy carried Lucy out of the building and to the nearest hospital "Someone help!" Romeo yelled as they entered the ER a nurse rushed to them seeing the woman's frail frame and placed Lucy's body on a bed and a few doctors rushed behind it "Lucy-San........" Wendy half whispered half sobbed and Romeo put his hand on her should for comfort

Meanwhile the fierce battle was coming to an end until the hooded master came out "So someone did try to save her" he said calmly "YOU BASTARD!" Natsu threw a flaming fist at the mans face but he dodged "You really think a lousy attack will hit me?" The man smirked Natsu got up "You hurt LUCY!" He shouted "Well my plan was for her to die" he said daring "How dare you say that?!" Shouted Erza as she required her armor 'I don't know his magic..' She thought "Well at least i get to play a bit" the man laughed and Natsu threw another flaming fist but suddenly it vanished "huh?" Natsu looked confused "I can nullify magic, dragon slayer" the man laughed "Dammit!" Natsu yelled and blew the roar of the fire dragon again the magic flames disappeared and the man laughed again "you are also unaware I can do this" suddenly Natsu's flame appeared in the mans hand and he threw it to Grays direction "Urghh!" Gray was thrown backwards, Natsu threw more fire and everyone else started attacking too "Fools, you don't understand don't you? magic won't do much in this situation" but they kept attacking "Then I'll have to beat you to pulp with my own hands" Natsu charged forward with flameless fists and kept charging on him "Jellal, Mira help Juvia and the rest to defeat the guards left" Erza ordered "What about you?" Jellal asked "I'll be fine" Erza joined Natsu "Let's do this" "You don't have to tell me twice" Natsu charged angrily. In a short time they have beaten the man and the council had arrested him "Natsu Erza! Good job" Juvia cheered "Where is Lucy-san? Michelle had me deliver this message" They looked away "She was taken to the hospital" whispered Erza "Oh...." Juvia looked away "Hey where is Natsu?" Gray said and looked around him "Who knows he is a mystery these days, Is Michelle back home safely?" "Yeah we sent an escort with her." One night later the guild went to the hospital to see Lucy "Only 3 people are allowed at once" the nurse glanced at the gathered guild members "Lune and Luna will have to go first" Levy held their hands and led them into a bright hospital room "Mommmy!" They both shouted and sobbed as they ran to their mothers bed "Lune, Luna! I'm so glad your safe" she hugged them teary eyed "Don't ever leave us again mum!" Lune sobbed in his mothers arms "Thank you Levy for taking care of them" Levy smiled "I'm glad you alive" they smiled at each other "Here mommy we don't need it because your with us" Lune held out the Gemini key and Lucy took it "Good job taking care of Gemini for me, one day you'll get to keep it" they nod "Lune Luna let's give mom's friends a chance to talk to her" she walked the twins out and Erza came in "Lucy how are you doing?" "I'm feeling better" Erza sat next to her "What happened exactly?" "One of the bad guys threw a ball of magic at you" "Hm what happened after that?" "Long story Natsu had gone insane but I shouldnt bring that subject now you have to rest" Erza left and Wendy and Romeo came in "Lucy-San!" "Wendy thank you" "I was worried for you" "but I'm fine now, and Romeo I saw your flames thank you" Romeo nodded "Anything for a nakama" and they exited and gray went in "Lucy I'm sorry for not protecting you" "it wasn't your fault" "I know but..." "I said it's okay" she smiled at the ice Mage then he left, after that came in Juvia then Mira then a bunch of random guild members, and finally Master came in "My dear Lucy" "Master...." "Welcome back to FairyTail!" "I didn't-" "You promised you'll come back" "Ah yes" "So your back in?" "Yes" Master smiled at the blonde Mage "Glad to have you back" he hopped of the chair and towards the door, after a few minutes Lucy's heard a bit of arguing outside her door and it swing open "Lushy!" Shouted the blue exceed and jumped in her lap "Happy" she hugged the cat "Has it been that long?" The exceed looked at her funny "Aye, did you lose track of time" the Mage rolled her eyes at the cat "You never change don't you?" "Aye Sir!" He laughed and flew to the door it seemed that the exceed is struggling to pull something in "Hey leave me alone!" A annoyed muffled voice said and then the door was slammed shut 'Huh?' Lucy though to herself and seconds later an awkward silence filled the room when Natsu's lean body appeared in Lucy's sight "Na-" she was struck he blew out a long breath and glanced at the tubes sticking out of the woman's arms "Why did you leave Lucy?" he finally said not looking to her "Well...." She calmed herself "Do you know who is the twins parents? Natsu" "yes they are yours and your h-husbands" he chocked out "what?" Lucy looked puzzled "No, you got it all wrong" Natsu looked at Lucy "then who?..." "Natsu remember that day 7 years ago when I asked you your opinion on having children?" "Yeah...." He remembered "I was pregnant with the twins" Natsu was confused for a while trying to figure out what she is saying "you mean..." "Yes, Lune and Luna are yours" she waited for the dragon slayer to reply but he just stood there frozen she continued "I ran away because I thought that you would leave me. I understand if-" Natsu jumped on the bed and hugged Lucy "Na-Natsu" "I would never leave you Luce" she smiled at the sound of her nickname he pulled back and looked in her eyes "I was stupid, I would never give up our children Lucy....I became a father but I never knew it" tears of happiness fell down both of their faces "Yo! Natsu we are leaving! What is taking so long?" Grays voice startled them both from behind the door "It's late you better get some rest Lucy" he grinned at her and shuffled to the side and held her right hand "Goodnight Lucy" he kissed the back of her hand where her guild mark was once "Goodnight my Natsu" she closed her eyes and the room fell silent except the sound of the beeping machine, Natsu quietly shut the door behind him with a smile on his face and found his friends staring at him weirdly "What?" "Oh nothing..." Gray snickered "They made up..~" Erza and Levy had stars in their eyes and Natsu blushed "Shh, she's sleeping" "Yeah yeah let's go" Happy picked up Natsu and they flew out of the window "Hey! At least use the door!" Shouted Gray "Jeez they never change" he shakes his head and walked with Juvia outside "No fair Lucy-San and Natsu are ahead of us Gray-sama" Juvia pouted and added "Juvia wants children!" "Juvia!" Gray jumped "We've only been dating for a while! We are not even married" "So? Natsu and Lucy aren't" "So?!?! Let's not talk about it, what do you want to eat" "don't just going changing the subject Gray-sama!" The couple argued all the way to the restaurant.

Hehe I love how Juvia's brain works. I'm sorry it's a bit terrible I can't write fight scenes

~FabLuce