Our new life

Adam's: POV

-One year later-

"Daddy!" said Eleanor happily. I lifted up her in my arms and she smiled. "How was your day at school?" I asked. "Fun and I'm so happy that Amy goes in my class!" she said. "That's wonderful!" I replied.

(Adam and Tommy's new home in New York)

"Hello babe!" said Tommy and kissed me. "Hey!" I replied. "Dad, what do you think of my new Stitch one piece?" asked Amy. "You're so pretty!" I said. "I've one with Eeyore!" replied Eleanor. "I love him!" she said.

Then they went to their room to watch Winnie the Pooh. Tommy sat next to me on the couch and stroked Etta's fur.

"I'm glad that there's a panic room in the apartment!" I said. "It has been a year and nothing has happened!" he replied. "I know I shouldn't worry, but the nightmares keep haunting me!" I said. "My poor baby!" replied Tommy.

"Anyway, I don't regret taking the job as a music teacher, because it has helped me to deal with everything!" I said. "I'm so proud of you!" he replied.

I kissed him and unbuttoned the buttons on his shirt. Tommy blushed sweetly. I lifted up him and our clothes fell off on the way to the bedroom.

***

"God, I've missed this so much!" said Tommy. "You are too adorable!" I replied. "Our life begins to resemble what it used to be!" he said. "Yes it does!" I replied.

"Our love is stronger now and nothing can tear us apart!" said Tommy. "That's true!" I replied.

"Sometimes, two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together!" said Tommy. "That's also true!" I replied. "Yes it is!" he said.

All that matters now is that Adam, Tommy and the kids are safe and happy❤️ I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~