Don't you care about how I feel

Max's: POV

"Has anyone seen Shaun, I haven't heard of him in weeks!" I said. "He's together with Amanda!" replied Melinda.

"What?" I asked shocked. "I'm sorry!" she said.  "We're engaged, we'll getting married soon!" I replied.

"He got very mad when his mistress got caught!" said Melinda. "He has gone too far!" I replied coldly.

I called him and I wasn't happy to hear his voice. "How could you do that to me?" I asked angrily. "Do what?" asked Shaun. "Cheating on me with a woman!" I said.

"I love Amanda!" he replied. "She's criminal!" I said. "I don't care!" replied Shaun.

"Don't you care about how I feel?" I asked. "Of course not!" he said. "That explains everything!" I replied.

"You're wasting my time!" he said annoyed. "Fine, I won't bother you anymore!" I replied and hung up.

"I think she has given him a love potion!" said Miranda. "Is there a cure?" I asked. "I'm not sure, but I'll check it out!" she said. "Thanks!" I replied.

***

"Hey mom!" I said when I got home. "Hey sweetie!" replied Erika and gave me a hug.

Max!" said Alison happily and hugged me. "Hello honey!" I replied and lifted up my little sister. "I've missed you!" she said. "I've missed you too!" I replied with a smile.

"Do you want some tea?" asked mom. "Yes, please!" I said. She made a cup of hot tea to me and we talked about everything. I love my family, they mean everything to me.

Thank you adommybearforever for letting me have your characters in my story.

I feel for Max😢 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~