Spread love, not hate

Shaun's: POV

"Hey Max, how are you?" I asked. "I'm a bit nervous actually!" he said. "Why?" I asked. "I'll present my project in front of my class at the university today!" he said.

"Good luck!" I replied. "Thanks, I really need it!" said Max. "You're welcome!" I replied. "I gotta go, love you!" he said and hung up.

"Who were you talking to?" asked Zac. "No one you know!" I said. "Did you talk to your boyfriend?" he asked with a smirk. "Leave me alone!" I said. "I don't even understand why you've a boyfriend, nobody wants to be together with a freak!" he replied.

"I love Max because he's just like me and he loves me for who I am. I am who I am and I'm proud of it. I won't let bad people push me down, I've no time for bullshit!" I said.

"Whatever!" muttred Zac and left. I smiled proudly and a happy feeling filled my body. I'll never forget the look in his face.

***

I saw my boyfriend in the park and I jumped up on his back. "Hey baby!" said Max. "Hey!" I replied happily. "What's up?" he asked. "I told Zac to mind his own business!" I said. "Badass!" replied Max.

"How did it go?" I asked. "It went well!" he said. "I'm proud of you!" I replied and gave him a kiss. "Thank you!" said Max.

"Would you like to marry me in the future?" I asked. "Of course I would!" he said. "Really?" I asked. "I'd also like to have a family!" he said. "Oh Max!" I replied and tears ran down my cheeks. "You are the love of my life!" he said.

Thank you adommybearforever for letting me have your characters in my story.

Tell him Shaun, show Zac who's the king👑 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~