You're mine now

Adam's: POV

I woke up on a couch and I didn't know where I was. A door opened and my eyes got cold.

"You!" I said angrily. "Hello darling!" replied Alan. "Don't call me that. You tried to kill me and Caspian!" I replied coldly.

He punched me and I saw the anger in his eyes. HOW DARE YOU MENTION HIS NAME!!!" he shouted.

"It's your fault that he's in a mental hospital and hurt himself!" I said. "I don't care!" replied Alan. "How can you live with yourself?" I asked disgusted.

He hit my head with a vase and I passed out again. "You're mine now!" said Alan.

***

Caspian's: POV

I had escaped from the mental hospital after years of torture. I passed a police station and I walked in of some reason.

"Daddy!" said a girl happily and hugged me. "Eleanor, is it really you?" I asked surprised. "Yes it is!" she said.

"You're alive, you are alive!" I replied and tears were streaming down my face. "I've missed you so much!" said Eleanor. "Me too!" I replied.

"Hey Caspian!" said Tommy. "Thank you for taken care of her!" I replied. "You're welcome!" he said.

"Dad has been kidnapped!" sobbed Amy. "What?" I asked shocked. Tommy told me what had happened. "Oh my goodness!" I said. "He's gonna hurt him!" she replied. "We'll find you dad, honey!" I said calmly.

"I'm afraid they live at a secret address!" replied Olivia. "Great!" muttred Tommy.

"Leave it to me!" I replied. "Are you sure?" she asked worried. "I'm not afraid of Alan anymore!" I said.

"It's a dangerous mission!" replied Olivia. "I know, but I'm ready to take the risks!" I said. "You're very brave!" she replied.

"I don't want to lose you!" said Eleanor. "You won't!" I replied. "I love you daddy!" she said. "I love you too baby girl!" I replied with a smile. She hugged me and I kissed the top of her head.

Be careful Caspian❤️ I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~