Shirtless Peter

You know that
All my life
I have been waiting
I have been waiting for this
All my life
I have been fighting
I have been fighting for this
Dream in my soul
And I won't let it go
You know that
All my life
They try to keep me down but I just get higher
- Higher, The Score

You know that All my lifeI have been waitingI have been waiting for thisAll my lifeI have been fightingI have been fighting for thisDream in my soulAnd I won't let it goYou know thatAll my lifeThey try to keep me down but I just get higher - Highe...

Ok, I decided to visit the kid. Only to tell him to stop sending me messages. If he's not messaging me, then he's messaging Happy about the next mission. And I had to wait until Tony's stupid presentation to head over to Queens. Late at night. I still don't know why I'm part of the presentation. Tony's making a final suit for me cause the one I have has 'already been seen.' Yeah, by me.

I knocked on the door. May opened it with a smile.

"Oh, Raven," she greeted me with a happy smile.

"May."

She checked her watch. "It's pretty late, what are you doing here?"

"I came to talk to your nephew."

Her smile grew. "Oh, please, come in." I nodded her in thanks as I entered the apartment. "Would you like any herbal tea?"

"Sounds great, thanks."

May went over to the kitchen. "What is it you need to talk to Peter about?" She turned back. "Is this about the internship?"

"Something like that."

She set the pot down and made her way over to the couch. "Well, I can't thank Tony enough for giving Peter the opportunity. He's been really excited about it ever since you two showed up."

"Yeah, Tony's really lucky to have someone like Peter." She offered me some cashews. I shook my head. "No, thank you."

She set the dish down. "Well, this internship is important to Peter. He gets to do what he like, he gets to see -" We were cut off when there was a loud thud coming from Peter's room. May looked towards the door. "What was that?"

"Uh, nothing!" Peter rushed out. "Nothing."

I lifted my nose when I smelled something burnt. "Is something burning?" I asked.

May's eyes went wide. "The meatloaf!"

She shot up from the couch and made her way over to the over. When she opened the oven, smoke came out of it. She turned to grab the oven mit, but I levitated the dish out and set it in the sink before she noticed. When she turned around to grab it, she was confused to how it got there, but shrugged it off.

"I would ask if you would like to stay for dinner, but -" she started as she began fanning the smoke out of the room.

"I'm ok. I just need to talk to Peter then I'll be out."