Let You Three Die

I cannot stop this sickness taking over
It takes control and drags me into nowhere
I need your help, I can't fight this forever
I know you're watching,
I can feel you out there
-My Demons, Starset

I cannot stop this sickness taking overIt takes control and drags me into nowhereI need your help, I can't fight this foreverI know you're watching,I can feel you out there-My Demons, Starset

Never thought I'd say the words my babysitter took my teacher. Damn, Ebony for looking out for himself and sticking with Thanos. He was always like that. He served my father for many years until he just vanished. I wondered what happened to him at times but I guess I found out now. Though I wish it was under different circumstances. Like we see each other on some other planet not him trying to destroy my home.

Tony and I started searching around the spaceship. I know some of Ebony's attacks and if I'm right then he's probably pricking Strange with his weird needles until he gives him the time stone, which I am right because we found them moments later with Ebony pricking Strange. But Strange is a very stubborn guy so we don't have much time before Ebony tries to kill him.

I felt something tap my shoulder. My eyes glowed as I clenched my fist before Tony and I spun around to attack our intruder. We only stopped when we realized it was Strange's Cloak of Levitation. I sighed in relief as I brought my hands down.

"Wow, you're a seriously loyal piece of outerwear, aren't you?" Tony asked.

The cloak motioned to mine in confusion. Yeah, I probably should have been wearing it. I motioned to Tony. "He made me a suit and wouldn't stop until I said yes to one," I said. If the cloak had a face I could see it roll its eyes as it 'facepalms' itself.

Tony gave me an offended look. "I thought you loved the suit?"

"I do. I just like my old cloak better. But I thought I do something to make you happy."

"Uh...maybe this is a bad time then," we heard next to us. Tony and I turned our heads to see Peter using his web to slid down near us before he actually got down. A small smile came to my face. I should have known he'd find a way on the ship.

Tony gave him a confused look. "What the -"

Peter held his hands out. "I know what you're gonna say."

"You should not be here." I crossed my arms while Cloak floated next to me while we hear Tony trying to act fatherly to Peter. Or his way of scolding in a fatherly way.

"I was gonna go home."

"I don't wanna hear it."

"But it was such a long way down and I just thought about shooting a web..."

"And now I gotta hear it."

Cloak turned to me. I nodded. "They're always like this," I explained. Cloak shook its collar in annoyance.

"...and kinda stuck to the side of the ship," Peter continued rambling. "And this suit is ridiculously intuitive, by the way."

"Damn it," Tony cursed under his breath.