🔷4🔷

That morning you woke up to a quite concerning sight.

You told Blue and Pearl you were going to sleep last night. In a few minutes you successfully explained it to them and told them they could do whatever while you were gone. After a weird statement that 'Time means nothing to them.' you went off to sleep.

When you woke up, you were greeted by two pair of eyes, just staring at you curiously. They were both sitting on the end of your bed.

"Uhhhhh... good morning..." you mumbled, sitting up while giving them a slightly weirded out look.

"Hello there, human!" Blue said cheerfully, smiling. "Welcome back!"

You chuckled quietly and scrambled out of bed, still feeling a little bit uncomfortable. You walked to your kitchen and motioned for them to follow you.

"So... I guess the first thing I'll tell you about is eating... since I don't think you do that, considering you don't sleep either..." you smiled awkwardly as you reached inside the fridge.

"No, we do not... what does this activity involve, human?"

"Please call me (y/n)" you mumbled, before you took out a few eggs.

"The majority of life on Earth has to get nutrients from food..." you begun and while you were cooking the eggs, you explained the whole process. They seemed seriously intrigued by this, which you found kinda cute.

"Here you go." you said, placing their plates in front of them. You took out the knives and forks and gave them to the two blue ladies. You couldn't help but chuckle at the way they fumbled with them. You reached out and took Blue's hands into yours and showed her how to do it. Then you did the same with Pearl. You felt ashamed when you caught yourself thinking how soft Blue's skin was. 'I mean, she's royalty, that's to be expected...' you thought to yourself as some sort of justification when you were grabbing your own fork and knife.

You showed them how to properly use them and then watched as they clumsily shoved the food into their mouths. They both gasped.

"Oh, it's good! I had no idea my tongue could feel like this!" Blue said, while Pearl nodded enthusiastically.

"It's called taste, and every food has a slightly different one." you said, smiling widely at their reaction. "I have a few different things you could try later."

After you finished the food, you placed the cutlery and plates into the sink.

"So... what would you like to do now?"

"I'd like to know about the other life forms found here... after all, it was said my sister loved every organic on this planet, no matter how they looked."

You nodded and smiled widely.

"Then I have the perfect thing for you! Let's go to the ZOO!

"But first I gotta change my clothes, wait here... and no peeping."