Ch.36 ~ My Predictions *SPOILER WARNING*

Hi again! So I was scrolling on instagram and I found some more spoilers and I have come up with a theory that may upset most of you, the idea certainly upset me. Here are the images to give you a look.
~~~

As you can see it is a before and after photo of the group with all except Allura being properly there, but as you can clearly see there is a statue of her in the background

As you can see it is a before and after photo of the group with all except Allura being properly there, but as you can clearly see there is a statue of her in the background. This lead me to believe the people of earth think of her as there hero and saviour. But also since the real her is not in the photo it makes he think something might have happened to her. Even though I pray that this isn't true I have a feeling that Allura will sacrifice herself for the greater good. I have multiple theory's of what I think is going to happen, so.

Theory 1: This new character that has appeared is evil but will pretend to be the paladins friend. Then when they least expect it, she attacks and tries to destroy earth but with the power of Voltron they defeat her but everyone is critically injured and Allura actually dies.

Theory 2: This new character is actually good but she needs to get back to her home which is being destroyed and she originally attacked the paladins because she felt threatened and all she wanted was help, Allura decides that it is her place to take the girl back home and does so, but, she is unable to ever return so continues to live out her life there.

Theory 3: Much like Theory 1, the new character is evil but pretends to be good, but she is not just bad she is a psychopath and wants to kill people and for them to suffer. The paladins realist just to late to stop her and she sets up some thing that will destroy all the the solar system or even the whole of the Milky Way. The paladins have to stop them but in order to do so they must take this bomb thing into deep space so that it doesn't kill anyone. But who ever does it will die with the girl and anything near the explosion, after a lot of thinking and sentimental scenes that will make up ball our eyes out Allura desides that she will do it. And so Allura being the true hero she is takes this monster and bomb into deep space and lets the bomb take her life knowing that this is the best way she could have gone and that she is proud of what she has achieved in the too short life.

Please comment what you think of my theories, whether they seem logical or not and which one is most likely to actually happen. I hope this idea didn't just destroy your day it's just a film theory (😉) so don't assume this will happen (even though I'm pretty sure it will). Anyway I hope this was interesting for and I hope this informed you a little bit more about what is going on inside Voltron (especially you Volleyballstargazer ). Goodbye for now!