{1}

|| Ariannas POV ||

I woke up this morning and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth I put my hair in a ponytail after that I got dressed in my yoga pants and a tank top.

I went to Alexis' room to wake her up

"Hey Alexis I'm going for a jog you wanna come?"

I asked as I sat down on her bed she nodded and said

"Yesss can I ride my new bike you got me?"

I nodded as she stood up and went to her bathroom after that I dressed her in a pair of legging and a T-shirt with Cinderella on it then she put on her vans.

I walked out of the House with Alexis and her pink bike next to me. I started jogging as she rode her bike next to me.

"Arianna who is that"

Alexis asked I looked at her with confusion all over my face she pointed her finger to the front I followed her finger as I saw Klaus and another guy walking towards us. Shit. Ok what now? I cant just turn around can I? Wait yes I can!

"Good morning Arianna"

I heard Klaus' voice we stopped right in front of them

"Oh and good morning Alexis. Its so long since I saw you last"

he continued I glared at him and took Alexis' hand

"Ma who is that?"

Alexis asked

"That is a really bad man who you should stay away from. Ok baby"

I answered, Alexis nodded as Klaus and the other guy chuckled I rolled my eyes

"I mean it. Now we have to go. I hope we never see each other again Klaus and other guys who looks like Elijah oh I will call you Mini Elijah. Now we have to go bye"

I said as me and Alexis turnes around Mini Elijah chuckled I smirked and jogged away from both of them.

As we arrived at home I took a shower and changed in blue skinny jeans and a loose crop top and a pair of black doc martens.

I made breakfast. Me,Alexis and Jake ate and talked untill the doorbell rung.

---------------------------------

I dont really have anything to sayyyy...

This is my Kol Mikaelson story

I hope you like it :)

Leave feedback ;*

-Paulina<3