{7}

Kols POV

Bonnie said Arianna had to lay down so she did as told and layed down then started muttering words in a language I don't know.

10 minutes later she was still muttering words I dont know but suddenly stopped her eyes went wide as she started rambling

"No No it cant be you cant be this is not possible Oh my god what do I do now what do we do now? Shit think bonnie think"

"So whats wrong with me?"

Arianna asked sounding scared of the answer I went to sit next to her and wrapped my arms around her waist

"Arianna you're not human"

Bonnie started Arianna looked at her with wide eyes

"What bonnie? What do you mean? Not human? Well I'm pretty fricking sure I'm not a fricking unicorn!"

I bit back a chuckle

"Carly wait she was about to explain it"

Damon said he calles her carly? Well thats new

"Ok erm well...You are not human because you are a witch"

she stopped

"WHAT? BONNIE PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS ALL A FRICKING JOKE PLEASE SAY IT BONNIE LOOK AT ME AND TELL ME YOU ARE JOKING"

Arianna yelled but bonnie shook her head

"No Ari listen to me everything is going to be okay you are going to be okay do you understand me?"

She nodded causing bonnie to continue

"You're not just any witch you are the most powerful witch to ever exist. You can do things just because you think of it you can control the 4 elements and just everything that has to do with nature you can control animals, you are immortal and you will stop ageing at the age of 18 you could probably kill an Original just because you fell like it. You are the most powerful thing that ever existed on earth"

They all gasped as I just started into space

"if she really is that powerful we have to keep Klaus away from her he will try to use her for his own good and we cant let that happen to be honest I'm still thinking if you all should know about that"

I said they all looked at me

"What do you mean? Of course we should know!"

Stefan spoke up I rolled my eyes still not sure about that

"Okay let's check out if you are already that strong like I think you are"

bonnie said

"Now arianna I need you to focus on that chair just on that chair think about how it starts to burn"

Arianna nodded and looked at that chair after only a few seconds later the chair started to burn but not only the chair also the Table and a wall

"Arianna stop Arianna look at me stop you gonna burn down the whole house"

I said and shook her awake she looked at what she did and whimpered

"Oh my...did I do that? oh my god bonnie Damon stefan kol you cant talk about that to anyone I mean it anyone not lena not care not ty or matt not even jer no one can know about that ok? This never happened ok?"

Stefan shook his head

"No Carly listen we can trust all those people they are your friends and ours too and I wont lie to Elena she deserves the truth"

Oh boy Stefan I would do what she says since she could burn you down but of course the stupid Salvatores are stupid

"No stefan no one can know about that! Dont you understand"

he shook his head calmly but I arianna was furious as she looked at Stefan and outside a storm started lighting and thunder the floor started to shake, the whole house started to shake and the couch started to burn then the floor all the way to where stefan stands

"Carly! stop what are you doing? Carly!!"

Stefan yelled Arianna shook her head and the storm ended the fire stopped and Stefan was safe. Arianna started to shake and cry. I zoomed to her side and wrapped my arm around her she turned to me and whimpered

"I want to go home can you please take me home"

I looked at her pleading eyes and nodded

"No you cant leave! Aria you are dangerous you have to stay here"

I growled at Damon how dare he saying that Arianna is dangerous arianna whimpered and shook her head

"No damon I want to go home kol please take me home"

I nodded and zoomed away from the Salvatore Boarding House to The Mikaelson Mansion. I opened the door and zoomed up to my room and layed her in my bed and tucked her in.

"Please stay"

she whispered I nodded and layed down next to her she layed her head on my chest as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

This feels more than right. It feels like she belongs to me. But I'm worried about Klaus what happens if he finds out what today happened?

I will do everything in my power to protect her.