Chapter 11-moving in

Hwi

---

I woke up with something around my waist. I slowly fluttered open my eyes to see that gene and I fell asleep cuddled on the couch. I smile a little at what he told me last night.

I'm worth something. Maybe not to my family but to him, to my friends. But do I really see him as a friend anymore? Do I see him more?

I poke his face a little because I REALLY need to go to the bathroom and his arms are preventing me from doing so. He grumbles a little, but does nothing.

"Gggeeeeennneeee, I need to get up." I whine.

"Whhyyy?" He groans, obviously tired.

"Do I really need to explain?" I say sarcastically. He let's out a small 'oh' then releases me. I sprint to the bathroom while giggling at his reaction.

I walked out of the bathroom and gene was still on the couch, so I decided to make breakfast for him.

I walked into the well cleaned kitchen almost feeling bad for cooking in it, but someone's gotta make breakfast here.

After I finished making bacon and eggs I walked over to gene quietly behind the couch and shoved him off it. He let out a load groan but then stood up. His hair was messy and his eyes were droopy.

"I make breakfast." I say smiling lightly.

That's all it took and he literally sprinted to the kitchen. He sat down and inhaled the food.

"Is it good?" I ask. Yes I've made food before but only for my dad and he never says anything about it, so I've never had a real opinion from someone. I was serious, but he gives me this face that says I'm crazy or something.

"Would I be eating it like this if I didn't like it? But yes, it's REALLY good. Thanks Kitten~" I replies but says the last part smoothly.

I role my eyes. I sit down next to him and eat my food aswell.

After we ate breakfast I went to Aphmau's house. She thought it would be a good idea to go shopping tomorrow so I guess that's what's gonna happen.

We are currently moving boxes out from the guest room which will be my room until I move out, when we hear the door bell go off.

"I'll get it!" Aph yells running Down the stairs.

"What's up with her?" I mumble to myself.

I hear some talking then the door shut. I slowly walk downstairs and see Garroth and Aaron.

"Hey guys." I wave shyly. They wave real quick and then continue talking to Aph.

Yeah, I thought so. Never really had many friends before, so just because I'm friends with Aph doesn't mean I'm friends with them... I walk over to the comfy couch and sit down.

Suprizingly Aaron walks over.

"Hey." He says softly sitting down next to me.

"Hi." I say shyly and look away really quick.

"Gosh I'm terrible at socializing. " He mumbles rubbing a hand down his face.

"Me neither. But I gotta ask, why did you come over to me then?" I ask curiosity getting the best of me. Yes I know Aarons past and shouldn't pry but, what can I say I'm a curious girl.

He shrugs slightly."You looked lonely." He says simply.

I know that may seem like a small answer but it meant alot.

I smile at him. "You like anime?" I ask him.

"Sort of?" He replies completely unaware.

"Then we will get along just fine." I smile so big I'm suprized I didn't blind him.

After that we just chatted some and we accually had alot in common.

----

Hey guys! I know it was short, but I had to get a chapter out fast! (Or you guys might have killed me) do you guys still enjoy this book? Should I end it soon? Should I make a second one?

Those questions have been swarming my mind for the past while so that's why I didn't post. (that and I was sick)

Ok baiiii