*chapter 7* the fall out

Hi I'm better now!  Yayay so more chapters!!

______

Gene P. O. V.

I Was walking to school when I heard laughing.

"He's gone soft! "

"What?  How?  "

"Have you not seen him hangout with that y/n person?  Gene is totally a looser now! "

I growl and walk over to them.
"Shut up! " I yell punching them in the face.

"Face it gene. You've gone soft. You hangout with that girl who isn't a shadow night. " one says in an obnoxious tone.

"I've not gone soft! " I yell annoyed.

"Yes you have! "

"No I haven't! "

"Yes"

"No! "

"Yes!!

" no! "

"Yes!  Face it gene!  You friends with y/n!!! " they yell.
"No I'm not!!  I hate that annoying girl! " I yell.

They stand there shocked. I'm shocked but I can't show it. "See." I say and walk of. "You'll pay for what you said too. " I do a quick wave/sullute and continue walking away.

(Why gene why?!?!  )

Your P. O. V.

I walk to school and don't see gene so I text him.

~in text~

Hey gene!  : 3

10 mins later                      

Gene????

Hello???

~

you have been blocked~

What??  He blocked me??  Maybe someone has his phone?  Yeah,  maybe.

End of school

I see gene exit the school. I run up to him and grab his shirt.

"Gene!  Woah I found you finally!  Where have you been? " I ask. "Go away looser. " he grumbles. "Huh? " I ask confused. My eye brows furrow.

He snaps and turns around. "I said go away! " he tells walking away. I just stand there,  saying nothing.

What? Did he just?  No. He wouldn't, would he?  Was he just using me?  Maybe I was just a pawn?  That jerk.

I walk home. "Good he isn't home. Probably getting drunk somewhere. " I mumble. I walk to my room and close my door. I slide down my door and start sobbing.

A few minutes later I'm just thinking. Then I get an idea to write him a letter.

Hey gene!  It's y/n,  you know the one who you used as a pawn!  Yeah that one. I would just like to tell you. Your a jerk face!  I thought you were actually my friend who cared!  But I guess I was wrong to think anyone in this world cared about me... So I'll leave you be now.
Happy?

Sincerely, y/n

With that I finished the letter and put it in an involope.

I walk out side and put it in his maipbox.

No one cares. My mom said "every woman for themselves" about my dad situation. I have no one. Maybe I'll talk to aph and hang with her. Yeah,  that'll be good.

I texted aph and texted her everything and we are gonna have a sleepover at her house with, Katelyn, KC, Lucinda, Cadenza, Nicole, and Kim. (Tell me if I forgot anyone!)

We are gonna do it tomorrow and go to her house at five. I look out my window and see gene walk outside and get the mail. I smirk a little but then I feel warmness down my cheeks. Then I realize I'm crying, so then I just climb under my blankets and cry myself to sleep.

I hate you gene!  I hate you with all my heart. Gosh dang it!!!  I can't hate you!  Maybe that's why it hurts so much is because I actually.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Loved you...

___

I'm sorry for it being short but I'm still kinda Recovering I'm good but sore.

Next chapter- girls night!

Word count- 587