1 » kissing lessons

y/n pov

so me and noah just started dating. i know he had his first kiss already but i haven't. i don't even know how to kiss. i am embarrassed because what if noah kisses me and it's bad?

noah is coming over so maybe i'll tell him and he can help me?

(time skip bc i'm lazy hah)

"hi y/n!!" noah says as he hugs me tightly. "hi" i say shyly. i get very shy around him, i don't know why.
"can i tell you something?" i ask him
"of course, what is it?"
"uh i never um i never kissed someone before" i say nervously. he looked at me and laughed softly.
"that's a good thing, so i'll be your first kiss" he says while smiling. "uh y-yeah"
"do you want me to, you know, show you how to kiss?"
"if you don't mind"
he blushes and comes closer to me

noahs pov

i looked her from head to toe, how did she not have her first kiss yet? she's beautiful and so sweet.

"okay so, come closer" i laugh softly
she nods and walks a little closer. i lift her chin since she's shorter than me.
"you just, go with it" i chuckle. she giggles and pecked my lips quickly. she looked away blushing.

"aw, y/n. that was so cute". she turns around facing me and smiles. i lean in and kiss her passionately. it was only a few seconds but i know it meant so much to both of us.

i pulled away slowly and couldn't help but smile. i saw her blushing and giggled at her cuteness.

a/n: i hope you guys enjoyed the first imagine!! sorry if it isn't good, i'll try to do better haha ♥︎