12 » jealous

i was meeting noah for lunch later and i decided to dress cute, since i haven't seen him since he has been filming a lot.

after getting dressed, i heard my phone ring

noah 💕: hi baby! i'm picking you up for lunch now. be ready 🥰
y/n: i'm ready 💕

after noah picked me up, we went to a cute coffee shop for lunch. as i ordered, i realized the cashier was a little flirtatious.
"okay honey, would you like anything?" the cashier said.
"yes, may i have (whatever y'all want)"
"of course cutie" the cashier said.

when the cashier said that, i turned to noah and noticed how angry he looked. his hands were in fists and his jaw was clenched. i grabbed his hand, signaling for him to come follow me to a table.

as our orders were being delivered, noah's face was in flames. i grabbed his hands under the table and smirked at him.
"here you go, beautiful" the cashier said as he walked away.
"somebody's jealous?" i smirked at noah.
"what?! no! he's just being a creep to my girlfriend!" noah said while clenching his fists. i rolled my eyes playfully and continued to eat my (whatever y'all order)

as we were walking out of the coffee shop, i faced noah. his eyes filled with love, anger, and perfection.
"i'm sorry y/n, people like that get me mad. you're my girlfriend. i want people to know you're mine.". i held his hand and looked down.
"i know, i'm sorry. i love you. don't worry about them. they're nothing compared to you."
i could see the hearts in his eyes. he grabbed my waist, kissed me passionately. it felt like it was forever. i cupped his face with my hands. i looked up at him and chuckled.

god, he's adorable when he's jealous.

a/n: sorry this kinda sucks. i rushes it bc i wanted to finish it lol. i hope y'all like it! sorry if there's typos, i'm too lazy to fix it LMAO.