3 » sick (will byers)

y/n pov

i was laying on my bed, coughing, sneezing, tissues everywhere. i felt my head and it felt like it was boiling.
"ughhh" i groaned with displeasure.
"you okay" my mom asked me. "no, i feel horrible" i say while coughing. she walks to my bed and sits besides me. she rests her hand on my forehead. "yup, you're sick. you need to rest. you cant go to wills party if you're sick"

will was throwing a birthday party and i was so excited. but, i'm sick sooo.

"what? no!" i say while sitting up. "i'm fine. see?" i stand up and spin around. "y/n.. you're sick. if you rest a lot maybe you can go" she gets up and leaves. i sat back on my bed and decided to call will.

"hi y/n" he said shyly
"will.. i'm sick" i cough.
"i'm coming over" he said and instantly hung up.

30 minutes later, i heard the door bell ring and expected my mom to answer it. i heard a knock on my door.
"it's open!"
will walks in with a plastic bag in his hands.
"hey y/n. i uh, i got you some stuff to feel better" he said while sitting next to me. i quickly cover my face with my blankets since i haven't brushed my hair or teeth in 2 days. he grabs the blankets and pulls it down.
"i wanna see your face" he says smiling
i blush and sit up.

"what did you get?"
"i got cough medicine, orange juice, a thermometer, ice cream, and movies" he says.

"will!" i attack him with hugs and kiss his cheek. i look at him and see that he is tomato red. i giggle and poke his nose.
"whatever, let's watch a movie" he says blushing.

a/n: this imagine seems confusing so like you and will are dating but shy around eachother JUST TO CLEAR SOME STUFF UP. if you have any ideas let me know!! i would want to do something that you guys want to read ♥︎