2 » college snow days

y/n pov

college is really fun. the freedom, friends, partying, etc. but mostly, hanging out with my best friend, noah. he's been my best friend since high school. we tell eachother everything except one thing: i'm in love with him.

december 17th, tuesday.. 2018.
9:43 pm.

i heard a knock at my door while i was studying. it was noah with a huge jacket, two pairs of gloves, and a bag.
"hey?" i asked him confused.
"hi, wanna come outside with me?" he says out of breath. i look out my window and see snow. "no thanks, snow isn't my thing" i say laughing.
"pleaseeeeee" he gave puppy eyes.
"whatever" i said rolling my eyes playfully and grabbed my boots. i put them on and noah handed me gloves and a jacket.
"thanks" i say looking up at him. he nods and helps me put my jacket on.

we ran outside and played in the snow together. he had a bag with him which was weird.
"noah! what's in that bag?" i said
"i brought stuff to make a snowman" he said smiling proudly. i laughed at him and ran over to him.
"what are you waiting for? let's make a snowman!" i say and throw a snowball at him. he laughs and pushes me down. he was laying on top of me, my hands to my side and faces only inches apart. i was hesitant but kissed him. he kissed back and pulled away slowly.

he helped me up and brushed snow off of him. "there actually wasn't any snowman stuff in that bag, it was a letter. a letter about you. i love you y/n."

i blushed and hugged him and put my arm around his neck. "i love you, noah".

a/n: IS THIS CUTE? I DONT REALLY LIKE THIS BUT IDK