7 » secret santa

y/n pov

secret santa; when the stranger things cast gets together and gets gifts for eachother. i got noah. i want to get him a heartwarming, original gift. but of course, i don't know what he wants.

texts with the cast:

stranger cast 👌

y/n: hey so what do y'all want for christmas. i don't wanna say who i got sooo
finnlard: maybe some vinyls
mills💞: some makeup!!
schnipper 🤩: idc but maybe like, an adidas hoodie?
sadie🥵: same as millie, makeup!! 😚

okay, i got an idea what noah wants. i don't know his size ugh. i guess he's a size bigger than me.

december 24 2018, saturday 6:32 pm

we were all going to noahs house for a sleepover. i'm so nervous to give him my gift. i wrote a long paragraph on the card so hopefully he doesn't think i weird.

"let's open gifts now!" millie whined. i rolled my eyes playfully and agreed. we all went to the christmas tree and found our gift with our name written on it. my gift was wrapped with red wrapping paper, with a yellow bow around it. i looked at the written message. it said:

dear y/n, i didn't know what you wanted since you never said in the group chat. but, i guessed and i hope it means a lot to you. <3

the note read. i was very curious to who gave me the gift. i watched as everyone opened their gifts. i looked at noah last, he looked nervous.

"hey noah, you okay?" i asked him. he fiddled with the gifts bow.
"i don't know. i guess i'm scared. the person i got a gift for, i hope they like it." he said nervously. i chuckled and grabbed his hand.
"there is nothing to be nervous about. i'm sure they will love your gift." i smiled at him. he opened his gift. he reached in his box and grabbed an adidas hoodie, his favorite candy, and a letter.
the letter read this:

dear noah,
thank you for giving me happiness i never thought i could receive. this may be cliche but, who cares? you're such an amazing friend and i'm so glad we met. after all our inside jokes, to crying watching sad movies, i know i can turn to you for anything. thank you for an amazing year. merry christmas schnipper! ~ y/n/n (your nickname)

he looked at me with heart eyes. before i know it, i felt his arms around my waist, hugging me tightly. i hugged back.
we let go from the hug. i instantly opened my gift. it was polaroids of me and noah. i looked up at him. he signaled for me to read the letter.

dear y/n,
i'm not good at poetry so i'm sorry if i failed.

there is something that i always wanted to say,
i've tried giving hints many different ways,
just looking at you takes my breath away,
i like you is was i'm really trying to say.

i looked at him with tears in my eyes. i walked over to him and hugged him.
"i like you too" i whisper in his ear.

a/n: this is so slopping, i wanna redo this omg