Winter Soldier - Introduction

After Izuku had gotten used to his quirk he had started training it every day. He was with Toru every day until they were 7 years old. At that time, Toru had to move due to her dad getting a new job. But before they said goodbye, they promised each other to meet again at the best hero school, U.A.

-Time Skip-

Izuku is now 14 years old. He isn't getting bullied anymore, but he is being ignored by most people. His only friend he has had was Tooru, but she had to move. However, since Izuku has trained every single day since she left, he now has a very ripped body and isn't very bad-looking. He has gotten rid of his habit of stuttering and is no longer so shy against other people.

Izuku is sitting in his chair with his head lowered. The class is talking with each other, and that's when the teacher walks in. "Okay, class! I was going to hand out these papers that let you choose your career path, but... You're all just going to the hero course!" he announces, and everyone starts showing off their quirks except for Izuku and Katsuki. "Hey, teach! Don't lump me in the same bag as these losers here!" Katsuki says loudly, and the class responds with angry words and people. "Ah, yes, you were going to U.A, right Katsuki?" the whole class shut up after the teacher had said that. "Yeah, shut up like the extras you are! I'm the smartest and strongest person in this stupid school, and I'll be the first from this trash school to get to U.A!" Katsuki said, but the teacher then said something that sent shivers down Izuku's spine, not because he was scared of the others, he just doesn't like attention. "Yeah, Izuku, you also want to go to U.A." The class then started debating if he was able to do it, and to Izuku's surprise, most of them thought he could do it. Katsuki, however, did not like the news. He turned around and slammed his hand on Izuku's desk. At least that was what he tried to do but Izuku moved Katsuki's hand right before it made contact on Izuku's desk so it moved past his desk and Katsuki fell face first on his desk, knocking him out. The whole class laughed at Katsuki. Even the teacher giggled a little bit.

But he quickly regained his composure and said, "Izuku, I expect you to not do that again, and please take Katsuki to the nurse." Izuku got up from his chair and slung Katsuki over his shoulder and walked to the nurse's office. There he put Katsuki down on a bed and then left to go back to class.

When he got back, the class was already silent and he just sat down and minded his own business, waiting for the bell to ring and freeing him from this hell-hole.

Finally... the bell rung across the whole school and almost everyone was cheering, because this was the last day for them after all. Izuku was alone in the classroom and packing his stuff when he suddenly heard the door be pushed open. Without him even being able to turn around he heard a small explosion and quickly squatted down. He was barely able to dodge the attack from a certain blonde-haired boy that went flying into the wall. Katsuki got up, angry as a bull in a room covered with red things. "Deku! Don't think of applying to U.A!" he shouted. "But I have to, Katsuki. I promised her... And you won't stop me!" Izuku replied. "Oh, please. Your quirk isn't nearly as good as mine. Sometimes I wish you could just jump off the school roof. That way you would never be able to stand in my way again, you useless pebble." Katsuki said and sparked some explosions in his hands. He then stormed out and left Izuku with his own thoughts.

'What is Katsuki thinking? Does he know he just suggested suicide? That could give him years in prison. Yeah... 'cause it's not like the things he's already done isn't enough for that. I really wish he could just care about himself and leave me alone.' Izuku was lost in thought as he was walking home. So lost that he didn't notice a villain climbing up from the sewers and sneaking up to him. It was already too late when Izuku snapped out of his trance and felt a weird, big slime capturing him and start to suffocate him. "Don't worry, kid. It'll only take a few seconds, and then the suffering will stop." Izuku felt himself losing consciousness when suddenly he got freed from the sludge. "Why do you have to follow me, Wi-" was the last thing Izuku heard before he passed out.

Winter Soldier POV:

'Damn! I let this kid get attacked by a villain, and the worst part is that he now is unconscious! I need to save this kid... like a true hero!' I thought. I then charged at the villain with my metal arm now in a blade. Once I was close enough I sliced the villain, but the blade only went straight through him. The sludge villain punched me straight in the face, sending me back to the kid. 'I can't give up now!' I thought, as I kept charging the villain. After a couple of tries, I heard a faint wimp behind me and saw that the kid was waking up. 'Shit! I need to finish this now!' I thought, so I would bring no harm to the kid.

I tried one last time but like all the other times, I was just sent back to the kid again. He looked at me weirdly, like I was stupid or something. He got up and said, "Why don't you just hit him in the only solid part of his body, his eye?" I was dumbfounded, the fact I hadn't thought about that earlier is still a mystery to me. But I did as the kid suggested and charged the villain one last time, and hit him in the eye. The villain screamed in agony and fled the scene, leaving a man in only his underwear. It seemed like the villain had taken a hostage before it started its rampage. I quickly picked up the man, said thanks to the kid, and left for the nearest hospital to get the man checked up on.

Narrator POV:

Izuku was in awe. He hadn't thought about it much before the hero left, but that was the hero: Winter Soldier! The number 3 hero in Japan. He had moved to Japan for only some months but was still one of the best heroes. He was really happy that he had met the Winter Soldier. He started walking home and talking about the possibility of them meeting again, and how cool the winter soldier was.

That was when he suddenly heard an explosion from downtown and feared the worst...

End of chapter 2!

A/N: I don't have anything particular to say, except, Hope You Enjoyed! I'll go over to the other book I'm writing right now called: Legends Never Die. It's a BNHA x OPM book so if you could check it out, that would be much appreciated. Author Out!

(Word Count: 1167!)