Accepted

Izuku woke up to the ringing noise of his alarm clock. He tiredly shut it off and grabbed his phone to see a new message from an unknown number.

??? : Hey, Izuku, it's me, Uraraka. Just checking in on you and making sure you got my number.

Oh, hey Uraraka. Thank's for checking in on me. I'm doing fine, how about you? : Me

Izuku got out of bed and put on his training clothes before going downstairs and making breakfast for himself. He was quickly done with his breakfast and looked at the clock, seeing that it already was 6:43, he decided to make his way outside. Izuku put on his earphones before setting on his Spotify playlist. Premium of course.

Izuku went for his daily morning run of 13km to keep himself in shape.

When he got home, his phone buzzed and he took it up from his pocket to see that he had gotten a message from Uraraka.

Ura~: Hey, I was wondering if you had gotten your acceptation letter from UA yet?

No, unfortunately not. I really hope I get accepted though. : Me

Ura~: Okay, I'm sure you'll make it though :)

Thanks, I'm sure you'll get in too. : Me

Izuku put his phone down before taking a shower and started working out in his room. This routine went on for days until one day.

His mom burst into his room while he was doing some shirtless push-ups. "Izuku~! It's here. The letter is here!" Inko said his name with a little lust because of his quirk but quickly lost it. "Okay, mom. I'll finish this and look at it afterward. Just put it on my desk." Inko obliged and quickly got out of the room and went downstairs to do motherly things.

He quickly finished his push-ups before getting up and ripping the letter in two. Out fell a small piece of paper and a disk. Without Izuku even touching it, the disk turned on and out of it came a hologram with Winter Soldier standing in front of some lame greenscreen.

"Hey, young Midoriya. I'm here to tell you that you made it into UA and class 1-A. Your writing test was extraordinary with everything right, and in the practical, you shocked all the teachers with both your skills and heroism. You got 111 villain points in the exam, easily gaining you 1st place." Winter Soldier said before All Might came onto the screen and literally pushed Bucky away.

"BUT THERE WAS ALSO A DIFFERENT PART TO THE EXAM!" All Might started with a booming voice. "YOU COULD ALSO GAIN HERO POINTS BY HELPING THOSE IN NEED. THE TEACHERS DECIDED TO GIVE YOU 90 HERO POINTS DUE TO YOU SAVING THOSE TRAPPED UNDER THE RUBBLE, BUT ALSO EXCHANGING YOUR LIFE FOR THEIRS. THAT IS WHAT WE LOOK FOR WHEN WE HOLD SUCH EXAMS." This time it was All Might's turn to be pushed away, but only so half of him was still showing on the screen.

Izuku couldn't help but giggle a little by their antics. "That gives you a total of 201 points!" Winter Soldier started. "Now, Izuku Midoriya, welcome to your hero academia." Both heroes held out their hand before the hologram shut off. Izuku was about to pick up the paper, but the hologram suddenly turned back on. "PS, meet me at Dagobah beach the day before UA at dawn." And then it was the time for the screen to shut off for good. Now, Izuku had the paper in his hands as he quickly looked over it to see a map, a list of students, and other school-related information. Suddenly, his phone buzzed.

Ura~: OMG, Izuku!!! I made it into UA! How about you?!

Oh me? Yeah, I made it too. Which class are you in? : Me

Ura~: I'm in class 1-A. Please tell me you're in that too!

Yes, I am. It would only make sense for 1st place to be in 1-A. : Me