Changes

Ayo! I'm just here to inform the ones reading about some minor changes in the story that I believe will make it better and more exciting to read. Without further ado, let's get riiiight into the changes.

Major change: Ok, some of you might not like this, but... I've decided to turn it into an "Izuku x harem". Calm down! Calm down. It's going to be "Izuku x Toru x Harem", meaning that Toru is the main girl, but he'll still have other girls.

Minor change: I changed the height of Bucky and Izuku at the start.

Quirk change: I have decided that the charm part about Izuku's quirk is weak when he's not activating his quirk, but when he is activating it, it's much stronger. If you want a power scale: When he's not using his quirk, it's 10% of full power. When he is activating, it's 30%. Spoiler: It will grow stronger over the course of this story.

----------- Another thing is that Izuku is going to be OP. I mean, really OP in comparison to his fellow students. In battle, he's stubborn as hell. Normal, he's sweet and caring.

These are some small things that I've decided on. However, if any of these changes get a major backlash, I'll change it up a bit. That's all I had to say. Peace!