Extra - Trying to Cheat

A/N : I just realized this ff is like a comeback for me to write a cheery-plot ff. Lol And now comparing to "A Quiet Lullaby".. ^^"

this is for vinaraba who wants more of drunk!Arthit. ^^

****

Kong got back home so very late that night. It was even almost dawn, if Kong had a say, as he opened his apartment door at 3 am. A late-night flight always messed up his biology clock. He expects a darkness to greet him, so it was a little bit of a surprise when he saw a dim light on the dining room, and then at P' Arthit who silently sit on the dinner table. He should know better that the older man would come without saying anything.

Upon closer inspection, his older lover looks half-asleep, with a flushing face and a slight smile decorating his face. Despite him being half-asleep himself, Kong helplessly smile at his lover's antics.

"P' Arthit khrub.. why don't you wait for me in the bedroom?" he asked as he took a seat for himself in front of the older man.

"Hm? I just got here, actually. Want to get myself water, but I'm still thirsty for some more beer." P' Arthit said as he pursed his lips and lifted an empty glass that sits innocently on the table earlier to show Kong.

"Ah." Was what Kong commented. His mind whirling for a little bit before he uttered a longer response. "Do you want to drink more? You don't have an early schedule tomorrow, right?"

P' Arthit nodded his head lazily, lips still pursing. "The club that Toota and Bright dragged me was good, but there were girls trying to attract me. I can't drink peacefully throughout the night." He complained while rolling his eyes.

"Yeah? tell me about it." Kong said, as he went to the fridge. There's a nice red wine and beers inside. After he grabbed those, he went to retrieve two wine glasses.

"Nothing special, I guess." P' Arthit shrugged. "I tried what the bartender suggested, and it was not bad. Just a little too strong to drink it leisurely."

"Is that so?" Kong was back to the dinner table, and offered the beer to his lover. But like what he guessed, P' Arthit pointed the wine glass with a big smile. As soon as Kong poured the wine, the older man's fingers wrapped around the glass and gulped it down. There was a little bit of red stain on his lips, which he licked slowly. After that, his minx lover stare at him coquettishly with a playful smile adding the mischievous and sexy look his lover seems intent to show.

..damn. Kong always like it when his lover got drunk. Once he drinks enough to lower inhibition (and sadly throwing away the memories for the time he got drunk), P' Arthit always becoming sexier and seductive.

"Drink with me, Kong." The older man ordered almost like a whisper. Kong follows what his lover told him to do and pour himself a glass. He drinks it in a more sedating pace, though. He doesn't intent to get drunk tonight.

The red liquid continue to be poured and shared between the two. The red hue on P' Arthit's face becoming more pronounce and look so lovely in Kong's eyes. After he deems that he drink enough, Kong trace the rim of his glass, staring to his lover's eyes through his eyelashes.

"P' Arthit khrub.." he started.

"Hmm?"

"I want to ask you a question." Kong said, and watched his lover slowly leaned forward, placing his elbow on the table. He tilt his head a little bit and lazily lay his head on his spreading fingers. It was like P' Arthit was teasing him, taunting him to lose control and just dragged him to the bedroom.

..not yet. Not yet..

He gulped before asking the question. "Can you give me a hint, phi? Just a little bit, for your spot?" one of the challenge P' Arthit gave him was to find his sensitive spots. He can guess many times, but will only have three times to try if he is right or not.

Little by little, a mysterious smile bloom on his lover's face, tripping his heartbeats. Still, Kong waits. After P' Arthit satisfied himself being mysterious and all-knowing, the older man gulped down the remaining wine on his glass and stood up. Expertly, he climbed to Kong's lap and circled his arms around the younger man's neck. There, his forefingers pats Kong's nose.

"You're naughty," P' Arthit told him. "So I would get it back to you."

"Aw, Phi.. have pity on me." Kong tried to give his best puppy eyed look, but P' Arthit only giggled. The older man patted his cheek a few times before whispering something to his ear.

"I'll give you a hint; Knot knows one of my spot." Mercilessly, after his lover said that sentence that boiling his heart, P' Arthit sauntered away with a smirk on his face, leaving him alone.

----

"Euy, Ai' Arthit." Knot called him from the driver seat. His friend collected him at lunch, as he had an evening schedule. Arthit is still a little bit feeling sorry for himself, nursing his slight headache that persisting to drill a hole in his head as a residue of his hangover.

"What?" he asked, massaging his temple and closed his eyes. He leaned on the window to feel the cold surface, in hope to abate the headache.

"Did you feel like Kong seem to be mad at me? He sent me a sharp glare when I pick you up earlier." Knot said, a little bit frowning as the younger man usually greets him with a smile and even offering him some tea.

"Really? Sorry, I don't think I noticed." Arthit admitted honestly.

"Ohh.. if look can kill, I'll already be a puddle of blood on his floor." Knot shook his head. Beside him, Arthit slightly smiled. He had an inkling that it must be because of last night. He woke up feeling like he accomplished something, after all. Poor Knot, having to put up with it. But Arthit know his friend will manage.

****