Scene 16

"Euy, what's with all the ganging up on me?" Arthit jokingly said in one of the program where all the cast were present. The drama only has its two final episodes to air, and many fans are sad to see it go. But many of them are still reeling about the kiss scene between Arthit and Kong! And so, the presenters decided to tease both of them, but more merciless toward Arthit.

"Aw, Arthit. It's not often we do that. Come on, tell us more about the kiss scene!" one of the presenter tried to cajoled. Arthit rolled his eyes and saw that Kong grins his Cheshire grin, afraid that the younger man would tell them about something embarrassing, Arthit reluctantly opened his mouth.

"Well. It was done smoothly." He said.

"Not awkward at all?"

"Not awkward at all. It happened naturally." Arthit nodded his head.

"It happened in one take." Kong chimed in.

"Kongphob!" Arthit slapped the younger man's thigh. Kong added unnecessary thing!

"Ohhooo!" everyone cheered and clapped at Kong's confession. He looks proud and accomplished while Arthit felt like wanting to bury his head in embarrassment.

"Alright alright. We're going to play this game." The other presenter informed them after they're satisfied with teasing him. "Arthit, you go first, okay khrub?"

..why does it always have to be him first? Arthit can't help but grumbled in his heart. "Fine."

"Ah. We're going to play game where you have to say the first word in your mind when we said certain thing." The presenter then face Arthit more fully. "For example, when I say 'winter', then you would say?"

"..coat." Arthit answered. Winter was cold, and he likes wearing thick coat all the time to feel warm.

"Yeah, just like that." The other presenter said. "Ready?" Arthit nodded anyway, even though he feels stupid.

"..music?"

"Life."

"Acting?"

"Script."

"Kongphob?"

"Hot chocolate." Arthit blurted out. Everything became chaos then. Many fans cheered and 'aww'-ing like something incredible happened.

..what in fucking hell is this?

"Oyy.. Arthit! Tell me why you think about hot chocolate when I say his name?" a presenter said, while the other can't stopped giggling and slapping his thigh.

"Huh? It was nothing special." Arthit shrugged, because it wasn't a big deal to him. "Whenever I come over to his apartment, if it was morning or late at night, I was forbidden to drink pinkmilk. So he got me hot chocolate as substitute."

"Ohho.. been there a lot of times, aren't you?" the presenter finally stopped giggling and slapping his thigh and teased him like that. Arthit gave him a side-eye.

"Wouldn't you want to know.." Arthit smiled mysteriously. The fans cheered louder after this.

"Ah ah, then. I want to know what Kongphob think when we say 'Arthit'." The other presenter turns to face Kong, demanding the man to answer.

"Pink squirrel." Kong said simply, his back leaning on the chair in relaxing manner.

"Eh?"

Kong grinned, "There's a cocktail named pink squirrel. Have any of you tried it?"

"I have to guess it has pink color." One of the presenter said.

"Yup. It's like pinkmilk. It's sweet, but can make you drunk." Kong ended with a wink. Arthit can't help but slapped the younger man's shoulder for his flirty attitude and rolled his eyes.

"Aw, but phi! That's truly what I first think that reminds me of you!" the younger man still insisted, much to everyone laughs.

****

A/N : for those who wants to know about the drink..