Calling All The Monsters (Halloween Special)

Narrator's POV

The Halloween Festival. A place where people can have savory treats, and special sweets that only come this time of year. People dress up in costumes and enjoy themselves for one night, and be something other than themselves. Not only that, people that are dead come back to our world for one day, providing scares and tricks beyond what you've seen. The festival is a place that all can enjoy, and hopefully a certain group of heroes can enjoy it as well.

Sora's POV

WHAAAAAAAAAT?! What do you mean you're not coming to the Halloween Festival?!" I am shocked that (Y/n)'s not coming to the festival. "I'm sorry Sora, but I have something important to do. I'll only be gone for a few hours and then I'll join the festival when I can." He said while he was packing supplies into a bag. "But you said we were gonna go together." I said still upset that he's not coming. "Don't worry Sora I'm still coming." He then walks towards me and gives me a peck on my lips. "I promise, once I'm done I'll head straight to the festival. And then you and me can spend some time together." He said giving me a small smile. "Alright. You're going to be wearing your werewolf costume right?" I ask. "Yes of course. And what about your vampire costume?" "Yeah I am." "Then good. Just wait for me okay?" He asks me and I give a small smile. "Alright."

He looks at me with a big smile and gives me a kiss on my cheek and heads for the door. "I love you Sora." He said. "I love you too (Y/n)." And with that he turned back around and went out the door. But once he left, a frown formed on my face. "What could be so important, that he had to leave at the last minute?" I shook my head and remove that thought from my mind. Besides he'll be there when he's done. I just have to wait until then.

A few hours later (Festival Time)

I was waiting outside the Inn waiting for everyone to get out with their costumes on. I wore my costume that I wore in Halloweentown, and I made sure it would keep intact for the entire night. I then hear the door open and I see Riku, Lea, and Kairi in their costumes.

 I then hear the door open and I see Riku, Lea, and Kairi in their costumes

 (Riku's costume is on the top with the video)

"Wow you guys went all out this year." I tell Lea and Kairi. "Hehe thanks Sora. You look nice in your costume." Kairi tells me. "Axel your's looks really scary. It's so cool." I praise Axel. "Hehe it's no big deal." And then I turn to Riku, who was just wearing an Organization XIII cloak. "Riku you couldn't be anymore creative?" I ask him. "(Y/n) took my costume idea, and this was all I had left. Sue me." He said annoyed while the rest of us laughed. "Speaking of which, where is (Y/n)?" Kairi asks. "H-He's a bit busy right now, but he'll join us when he can." I tell her. "Well come on, let's not stand around. Let's go! To the festival!" "TO THE FESTIVAL!"