A Major Difference

(Y/n)'s POV

I kept walking home still holding my stomach from the blow. "Man... I didn't think that Budo was going to punch me out of nowhere. I hope Sora and the others don't see this." I say out loud but softly so no one can hear me. I continued walking avoiding eye contact of those who are around me. During my walk home my stomach began to grumble.

"Hmm... I should get some groceries. It's been awhile." I thought out loud. I kept walking to my house. And eventually reached my front door. I reach my doorknob, but before I did I felt something watching me. I turned around and I saw nothing. "Hmm... must be my imagination." I again reach for the doorknob and open the door.

Once I open the door I walk inside and close the door behind me. I then walk into the kitchen and walk to the pantry. "Let's see what do I need..." I looked I. The pantry and took note of what I needed to buy. After that I exit the pantry and head to my refrigerator. I open it and also take note of what I need. "Okay so I need: bread, milk, butter, ground meat, pasta, tomato sauce, bananas, apples, pears, strawberries, frozen pizza, noodles, and that's seems to be it." Since mom and dad are gone I have to use the money that they left for me in case of emergency. Last time I checked it was over $2000 and with my allowance of $10 dollars a week that I saved for over 10 weeks, that's around $2100 dollars.

"Man... I'll need to get a job in order to sustain myself. Maybe Square Enix has some internships?" As I thought out loud I was walking toward my room where the money was hidden. When I open my door I see Sora and Riku on the screen. "Welcome Home (Y/n)!" Sora said with a smile. Riku stayed silent and just waved at me. "Oh hey Sora, hey Riku. Sorry I can't stay for long." Sora's smile then began to fade. "What why?" He asked. "I gotta get some groceries from the store. I'll be back in an hour." I went under my bed and pulled out small (f/c) box. I open the box and my $100 are inside. "Perfect. Alright I'll see you guys later! Bye!" I leave my room and close my door.

Sora's POV

"Bye..." I said in a sad tone. "Sora are you okay?" Riku asked. I look at him and try to smile. "Yeah I'm fine." Riku looked at me with concern. "Come on Sora you can tell me." I shake my head. "No it's okay I'm fine."

(Y/n)'s POV

I head outside my house and I walk to the grocery store which was only 13 blocks away. As I'm walking I begin to think on what I'm going to make tonight. "Maybe I'll make some Spaghetti tonight? Or maybe I'll make my own pizza tonight? Or maybe I'll just order takeout from nearby? So many choices..."

*tap* *tap* *tap*. "Huh?" I look behind me... but no one is there. "But I thought I heard footsteps...". Worry began to go on my face as I continued walking to the store, but a bit faster. "What was that? Maybe it's Budo messing with me again." Though that thought went through my mind I doubt that would be the case. He doesn't know where I live thank goodness.

A few minutes later

I reach the store and this store was like a Walmart except smaller. I walk inside and grab a cart and begin gathering the things on my list. After a while I reached the back of the store where the bread was which was the last thing on my list. I grabbed a loaf and started to head to the checkout. While I was walking I passed by the electronics section. "Hmm... might as well check it out since I'm here."

I walked into the section and looked around. I saw video games, consoles, accessories, controllers, and figures. "Quite a selection they got here..." "Coming out in 2 days!" I heard out of nowhere. I looked to the direction of the noise and it was just the TV section. It was showing some type of trailer, so I decided to stay and find out what's it about.

During the trailer it shows some kind of old guy and 13 hooded figures surrounding him. He was in some chamber surrounded with white. They all sat in chairs with ridiculous height and below them was some type of altar. Then what I saw next shocked me. Sora and Riku were near the altar and they were getting ready to attack. But before they did it showed the battle system, the story, and some cutscenes.

This is way different than the Sora and Riku I know. Plus I never saw any hooded figures in the game, and I didn't see all those other areas the trailer showed. And once it reached the end my suspicions were correct. "Kingdom Hearts. Coming to PlayStation and Xbox in 2 days."

After seeing that trailer I went back to the front of the store and paid for all my groceries. I then left the store with that trailer still fresh in my memory. "Is that trailer the real deal? Is that what the game is about? But if that's the case what about the game I have? Is mine the real one or is it a fake?!" All these thought swirled around my head with no answers to them. I began to worry. "What if my new friends aren't real?"

Eventually I managed to reach my house so I opened my door and went inside. I walk to the kitchen and begin putting the groceries away. *knock* *knock* I turned around as I heard a knock on a door. I walked to the front door and opened it. I saw nothing. I then close the door and head back to putting the groceries away. After that I went back to my room.

As I entered my screen went on with Sora and Riku on screen. "Welcome home (Y/n)!" They said. I smiled and waved at them, but I was secretly worried. Sora seemed to notice and was looking at me with a concern. "Are you okay? You look down..." he asked with concern. "Yeah I'm okay, just had a rough day is all." I then began to stretch with my arms over my head. As I was stretching I realized my shirt rose up which revealed a part of my belly.

Sora then looked at me with a shocked expression ."Oh crap! I forgot about the punch!" He gave me a dark look. "Who did that to you?" He said darkly. "I-Its nothing I just ran into a pole!" He didn't believe me. "Look Sora I'm fine I promise." Sora sighed. "Alright then. But I just can't help but worry about you okay?" A little blush coated my cheeks. "It's alright Sora." I said with a smile on my face

Then I suddenly heard noises coming from behind me. The lights in my rooms began to flicker. And I heard footsteps coming closer and closer. "W-What's going on?!"

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter but I hoped you enjoyed either way. Anyway Share, Comment, and Vote! See ya later!