Another Day, Another Event

A few hours later

(Y/n)'s POV

"So you're in a world called Kingdom Hearts, and your job is to fight dark beings called Heartless and husks called Nobodies?" I asked while lying on my bed facing the screen. "Yup. And the Heartless are weak to these weapons called Keyblades." Sora said. I raised my head. "Keyblade? What does it look like?" I asked with curiosity in my eyes. Sora looks at Riku and nods. "Alright I'll show you!"

Sora opens his hand and something appears in his hand. A huge key appears with a yellow handle with a keychain that has some kind of silhouette of some character I can't remember at the moment. And at the tip it looked like it had a key head. "Woah... that looks cool!" I yelled out. Sora smiled and so did Riku. "Wow I learned so much about your world. It's amazing. Much better than my world..."

While speaking I looked at the clock. "Oh crap! I need to get to bed! I have school tomorrow. I'll see you guys later!" I waved bye and Sora and Riku did the same. I got up from my bed and walked toward my screen and I reached for the power button on my TV. But before I clicked it I hesitated. What would happen if I turned off the screen? Would they still be awake? What if I turned of the PlayStation? Would they forget about me? Those questions scared me.

I slowly reached from the power button, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it because I didn't know what could happen. I looked at Sora and Riku who both gave me a confused looks. Then Sora's face brightens as it seems he just had an idea. "Oh wait! Hold on I know what to do!" He summons his Keyblade and taps the screen with it. The screen turns black and the PlayStation turns off. "Huh I guess that's one way to turn things off..."

I went to my light switch and flicked it off and then went to my bed and got under the covers. As I laid in bed I thought of what happened today. "Meeting Sora and Riku was pretty cool! I didn't think that they could talk to me like real people! My parents really outdone themselves! And out of meeting them all, Sora seems to be the best by far! Maybe after school I'll talk to them again..." After a bit my eyelids began to get heavy and slowly I drifted into sleep.

A few hours later

Darkness... darkness...it's all I see. It's cold, empty, and soulless. I only found myself here a couple of times before. But this time it felt... more sinister. I felt something move from under me, the darkness was swirling and moving and becoming some strange monsters. Once they were formed they began to chase me and tried to attack me. I ran and dodged their attacks, but they wouldn't stop. Then I suddenly lost all my energy and I fell to the ground. I turned around and the monsters got closer and closer. They jumped and began to attack.

Then all of a sudden a bright light came from above as the monsters were attacking. Some person cloaked in black came from the light and repelled the monsters. They fought with a Keyblade that looks exactly like Sora's. They slashed and and stabbed the monsters and eventually killed them all.

Once the monsters were gone I felt my energy return, and I finally pushed myself to stand. After I got up I walked to the person that saved me. "T-Thank you for saving me..." The person then turned around and took off their hood revealing their face. It was a boy and he had blue eyes and blonde spikey hair. "W-Who are you?" I asked. The boy smiled at me. "My name... is Roxas." Roxas huh? "That's a nice name. Nice to meet you Roxas! My name is (Y/n)!" I gave a big and bright smile. I've just made a new friend!

Roxas gave me a big smile and I felt the darkness leave all around me. Light was beginning to come through. It was warm, nice, and comfortable. It was like a warm hug. Slowly my vision began to blur. "Huh? Roxas what's going on?" My vision then went total white.