Distance

Distance by Christina perri

The sun is filling up the room,
And I can hear you dreaming.
Do you feel the way I do, right now?

Gabriel's eyes cracked open as the sunlight trickled in through the window of Sam's room. This was new to him. He and Sam had a pattern that they fell into about four months ago. It started one night when Sam was drunk and pissed off.

Gabriel was been sitting on the couch in the bunker, reading some book that Dean had recommended to him. Supposably it was very interesting, but so far Gabe couldn't find the appeal. The bunker was silent, with everyone having gone to bed hours ago. So when Sam stumbled into the room, reaking of alcohol, Gabriel was more than a little confused.

The giant collapsed onto the couch beside Gabriel, a case of beer in his hand.

"Whatcha doing there samoose?"

Sam just glared at the angel, finishing his current beer and opening another. Gabe looked at him with a worried expression. Sure he and the boys weren't exactly friends, but he did always have a soft spot for the gental giant beside him.

"I think you've had enough sam. Maybe you should sober up and get some sleep."

Sam shifted, his expression a mix of annoyance and drunk haze.

"Oh blow me Gabriel."

"Wouldn't I like to."

Gabriel and Sam both blushed darkly as he realized he had said that out loud.

A dark smirk formed on Sam's face, sending a shudder through Gabriel, and blood rushing to his cock.

"Oh really now? Is that what you think about when you're alone? Me? My cock in your mouth?"

Sam moved closer to the angel, practically straddling him. Gabriel dumbly nodded, as Sam pushed him down on the couch. Sam pressed against him, sending another shudder through Gabe as he felt Sam's hardness press against his own.

Sam leaned down and nipped at the pale skin of Gabriel's neck and collar bone, smirking as he felt the smaller mad grab at his shirt, trying to pull him back up for a kiss.

"Why don't you tell me what you want Gabe?"

The angel whined, his eyes glowing slightly as he was teased.

"You. Sammy please I want you."

After they finished that night, Sam had left Gabe asleep on the couch and retired to his room. This pattern continued every few nights since then. They would hook up in Sam's room, then afterwards, Sam would kick the angel out of his bed, making him leave the room. It wasn't a relationship, more like Sam was using Gabriel to satisfy his sex drive. Not like Gabriel minded tho. He enjoyed it just as much as Sam did.

Although if he were being honest, Gabriel always had to burry the little stab of pain he got when Sam made him leave after they were done. Or his disappointment that Sam only came to him when he was drunk and horny.

This time was different though. Even though he was still drunk when he sought out the angel, afterwards, when Gabriel went to leave as he always did, a hand had shot out and captured his arm, pulling him back into the bed and into Sam's arms.

I wish we would just give up,
'Cause the best part is falling.
Calling anything but love.

Gabriel rolled over, burrying his face into Sam's chest. He could tell from the even breathing and heartbeat that the man was asleep still. Sam's arms tightened around the smaller man and he smiled, letting himself enjoy being held by the human he has come to care for.