Chapter 5

{ Yuzu's P.O.V }

That fall only lasted 2 seconds.  The impact felt terrible.  Not so much anymore though.  I float through a dark void.  There's nothing here, as well as no sound.  This isn't right.  Images started flashing through my mind.  More like scenes.

{ flashback }

"It's cold here, huh?"

"Yes."

"Hey Mei, why didn't you wake me up this morning? We always walk to school together so I thought you would."

"I don't see how it's my fault that you didn't leave the house on time today. It's not my job to wake you up."

"That's not what I was trying to say..."

"So is that why you wanted to talk?"

"No, actually it's about Christmas..You know when we were on the couch together? I was really happy when you expressed your feelings to me. But, um you and I are still sisters, Mei. So I felt like we were getting a little too physical with each other..You know what I mean?"

"Then, I have a question." She said.

"I want to know your true feelings about me, Yuzu. Please tell me honestly."

"Oh no..That's a tough question. It's caught me off guard so it's hard to answer that."

"Uh, how do I say this..Well, if I'm being honest, I...Love you. Because we're step-sisters and everything, so I'm saying that it mean a lot to me since you're part of my family. Does that make sense?" I asked with a worried expression.

"Apologies. What happened before, please forget the entire thing."

I stand there, shocked. Mei rejected me.

{ End }

I want to forget it. I want to forget it all. I don't want to go on with these memories coming back to me. It's like torture in the real world, but I'm gone. I don't exist anymore.

Will my family remember me? Or will I just fade away from them?

Gosh. Even when I'm no longer part of a physical body and human mind, I'm still trapped in my thoughts. I was in this situation when Mei left me. I thought that after I died, I wouldn't have to worry about things no more. That I wouldn't have to suffer any longer. I guess the world wants me to feel pain. And I hate every single second of it.

All of a sudden, I see a white orb glow in front of me. I stared at it and then a familiar setting appeared. It was our apartment. Mom and Mei were at the table. This had to be the present.

I zoomed into the calendar. Looks like they circled the current date.

November 5

It's already been that many days since my separation from them? It seemed like hours in my time, but the real world sure does pass by quickly.

I zoomed back out to see both of them crying. I really damaged them so much. Here I thought leaving was going to make them happy. It was a terrible decision. I left Mom and Mei both an emotional mess.

I feel guilty for their mental states..They need me with them. I always screwed things up and I did it again. I need to go back. But that's impossible. Once you're dead, you're dead. You can't just go back that easily, because that's not how our universe works. Of course, we can be reincarnated into animals, maybe another human being, but I never went through that so I shouldn't know what happens after.

Jeez, what am I saying..I have to end this chapter quickly.  The readers want to see more.   I don't know who you guys are, but i hope this satisfies you.  I'm also sorry that the author wrote a short chapter for all of you.  So then, I guess this is where I stop talking.  Until the next time, alright? 

Bye.