79

Hurry up we are late we are going shopping wait I'm coming oops I forgot my earrings I don't like going out without earrings we have to drop your brother at football practice okay then the auto agrees to take us ten rupees is the fare the driver adjusts the sideview mirror so he can look at my boobs wow you can't even see them man I am wearing a loose dress jokes on you we drop brother and take another auto we need to buy jeans for your cousin first we have to give her something for Diwali she is 12 years old waist size 26 she doesn't like me much and I don't like her either in fact I hate her whole family we get jeans mom do we have time I need to buy some nail polish I go to the cheap ones but the salesgirl tricks us into buying a branded one hella expensive but it won't stain your nails she says what a slut I hate her I hate capitalism I want to go home I have a half-read book waiting come down to the grocery when you are done we need to buy sunflower oil and garlic butter and sugar and sanitary pads mom can I get some cheese too sure and some cake okay we pay now the cashier is cute we will take a rickshaw 40 rupees okay we go through the faintlight seemingly deserted streets of Saltlake and it's almost beautiful I think I will write something about it when I get home but what do I write I am running out of words I hate living in Saltlake anyway look mom isn't that Jyoti Basu's house yes it is he was the best Chief Minister our state ever had and he lived till 99 bless him mom do you know it is haunted Rini told me who's Rini you know Rini mom Ishani's friend her aunt lives in our neighborhood she's in Mumbai now oh yes now I remember we need to pick up your brother from football practice you wait here with the bags I hate waiting a group of urchins make eyes at me I move to the shadow they move too they are whistling now I want to smash their grins and fry their genitals and feed them to street dogs mom please hurry up I am kinda scared okay here they are hey brother you smell gross let's go home we are home take off earrings I have an exam on Monday I should start studying now but what the hell am I doing and what the hell is this anyway I am hungry I'll go get something to eat I'll make cheese sandwiches for everyone yay with sugar for dad and brother lol such sweetmouths both of them they get that from grandfather in fact the whole family on my father's side are such sweetmouths mom you want it without butter right no mom one slice of cheese won't make you fat no it won't mess up your diet relax mom just eat you live only once so you gotta live.