(10) When You're Close To Me [END]

Murdoc was stunned by the words that left his singer's mouth. He just stared through the glass at the blue haired man, forgetting that they were even recording. Stuart took his headphones off, letting them hang around his neck. He felt a lump in his throat as he spoke. "Are we done now?"

Murdoc snapped out of it, standing up and turning the track off. "Y-Yeah. Yeah. We're done." He tried to compose himself, not used to feeling so flustered. "Can you come out so we can talk?"

2D opened the door, walking out. "I don't want to talk to you. And I don't have to." He pushed past him, but Murdoc grabbed his wrist. The way Stuart flinched made his stomach turn, and he quickly let go.

"I'm sorry Stu. Please. Just hear me out." When 2D looked at him, he could see the pain in his eyes. They were watering. Murdoc fucking Niccals was crying. Because of him.

"You have 2 minutes."

Murdoc swallowed his pride and wipes the tears off his cheeks. "I'm really sorry, Stu. I didn't mean to make you upset or freak you out. I put those cameras up because...I really was worried about you. I know how you get sometimes and how you're afraid of me. I don't want you hurting yourself, Dents. Cause I...love you. And I wouldn't be able to live if anything ever happened to you. I wouldn't."

Now Murdoc wasn't the only one with tears streaming down his face. Stuart was sobbing, and the bassist gently wrapped his arms around the singer. No flinching, no yelling. Just the two of them, one holding the other.

They stayed like that for sometime, 2D eventually crying himself to sleep in Murdoc's arms. The satanist carried the blue haired man into his bed, laying him down softly. He climbed in next to him and pulled he comforters over both of them. He turned off the light to go to sleep, when he felt a pair of long arms snake around his chest. He grinned rolling over to see 2D cuddling against him. He held the singer against him tightly, pushing back his spiky blue hair.

"I love you, Mudz." 2D buried his face in the mans chest, his words coming out muffled against him. Murdoc kissed the top of his head, running his long fingers up the mans back gently.

"I love you too, Dents."